Seznam projektů financovaných z fondů vnější spolupráce EU
6. 4. 2017 | Zdroj: Ministerstvo zahraničních věcí (MZV)
Tento seznam je pravidelně zpracováván Stálým zastoupením ČR při EU.
L’objet du présent marché est la fourniture, l’installation et la mise en service des équipements en énergie solaire photovoltaïque dans neuf (09) Tribunaux de Grande Instance (TGI), à l’Ecole Nationale de Formation Judiciaire, au Ministère de la Justice et des Droits Humains (Salle serveurs, Cabinet du Ministre, Secrétariat Général) et dans onze (11) maisons d’arrêt dans le cadre de la mise en œuvre du Projet d’Appui à la Justice au Tchad Phase 2 (PRAJUST 2) financé par le 11e FED.
- Lot n°1: Minis centrales solaires photovoltaïques pour l’alimentation de l’Ecole Nationale de Formation Judiciaire (ENFJ) et des Tribunaux de Grande Instance (TGI) de Moussoro, Ati, Am-Timan, Kelo et Doba;
- Lot n° 2: Minis centrales solaires photovoltaïques pour l’alimentation du Ministère de la Justice (MJDH) et des Tribunaux de Grande Instance (TGI), de Mongo, Sarh, Moundou et Bongor;
- Lot n°3: Minis centrales solaires photovoltaïques pour l’alimentation des Maisons d’arrêt d’Amsinene, Mongo, Moussoro, Ati, Am-Timan et Bongor;
- Lot n°4: Minis centrales solaires photovoltaïques pour l’alimentation des Maisons d’arrêt de Sarh, Moundou, Kelo, Koumra et Doba.
EUMM Georgia intends to purchase two truck vehicles suitable for safe extended off road operations on difficult terrain.
Modernization of the street lighting in 3 Moldovan cities: Ocnita, Soroca, Cantemir by installing and improving the LED street lighting in the cities (710 luminaries, control & monitoring systems, replacement of poles, consoles, cables, transfer of know-how).
- LOT 1: Supply of equipment and services for LED street lighting system in Ocnita (235 luminaires)
- LOT 2: Supply of equipment and services for LED street lighting system in Cantemir (75 luminaries)
- LOT 3: Supply of equipment and services for LED street lighting system in Soroca (400 luminaries)
Purpose of the contract is the purchase of vaccines for eradication programmes of rabies in the wildlife population.
Oznámení o veřejných zakázkách:
The subject of the contract is supply, delivery, unloading, installation, putting into operation, inspection, testing of the supplies and training on the use of the teaching equipment for vocational training related to the implementation of the reformed curricula, including warranty.
It is of a particular importance to achieve the successful implementation of the new curricula, namely through the use of modern educational technology in the lifelong learning context. Providing vocational schools with updated teaching equipment will support successful implementation of the reformed curricula.
- LOT 1: Co2 Laser Cutting Machine
- LOT 2: Machines, Tools and Appliances for Gardening
- LOT 3: Dressmaking equipment and Plotters for construction of patterns
- LOT 4: Machines and Tools for Carpentry
- LOT 5: IT Equipment (hardware and software), Digital displays and Smart Boards
- LOT 6: Office Furniture and Equipment for Hairdressing, Catering and Meat industry
- LOT 7: Measuring instruments
- LOT 8: Mining and Transportation equipment
- LOT 9: Machines and tools for Automechanics
- LOT 10: Machines and tools for Electrotechnics
The subject of the contract is the capacity increase of a sanitary landfill as well as the provision of an additional leachate evaporation ponds and some maintenance works at the landfill site. The Site is located near to the Koutsoventis/Güngör village in the northern part of Cyprus.
The works are divided into two lots, as follows:
- Lot 1 – Works to create a new disposal cell to increase the capacity of a sanitary landfill, including installation of a base sealing system for cell 2, leachate collection system, construction of leachate evaporation lagoons and other ancillary works including but not limited to the stabilization of the main landfill site earth bund which is situated to the south side of the landfill, above the site facilities.
- Lot 2 – Design and construction of a landfill gas collection and treatment system at the site. This lot will only be awarded if Lot 1 is awarded.
Works will be let according to FIDIC conditions of contract, adapted by the Particular Conditions to take into account relevant provisions of the Practical Guide.
The purpose of this contract is to strengthen the capacity of Turkish Cypriot veterinary services to control and prevent animal diseases in the northern part of Cyprus. The technical assistance is expected to strengthen local capacities in terms of animal identification and registration, disease surveillance and implementation of control plans for prioritized animal diseases in accordance with relevant EU regulations and directives. The contract includes lump sum components.
Setting up of the National e-Licensing Platform for the Government of Mauritius.
The e-licensing platform would act as a one-stop portal for managing business licences lifecycle and process automation, online payment of fees, issuance and management of electronic permits.
The required platform would be based on an industry-standard Business Process Management Suite which would orchestrate the licensing processes amongst multiple public agencies, and comprise data interfacing capabilities for information sharing with several back-office systems.
The contract should address the need for an appropriate solution to be implemented within the next 2 years. Deliverables include the supply and installation of IT infrastructure, software licenses, BPM implementation services, customisation, systems integration, capacity building and training, maintenance and support services. The maintenance and support services should be provided for at least 5 years, extendable for, at least, another 3 years.
The project would be financed by EU under the financing agreement as specified at Section 4 up to the end of the implementation period of the EU Financing Agreement (January 2021). Thereafter, the project would be financed by the Government of Mauritius under a new contractual agreement between the Contracting Authority and the Contractor.
The initial contract will include support and maintenance services up to end of the EU financing agreement (January 2021).
The third objective of the 10th EDF European Union supported Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Reform Programme Phase II (WSSSRP II) is that urban and small town sector institutions are supported to deliver sustainable water supply service to the targeted population in the six beneficiary states. The services to be provided under this contract consist of the supervision of the construction works for all water supply and sanitation works (priority and main works) in two self-selected LGAs across the six focal States.
Supervision of 106 number borehole rehabilitation under Lots 1&2 (priority works), 110 number borehole rehabilitation/construction and 277 number sanitation facilities (VIP Latrines) under Lots 1&2 (main works) in 12 self-selected LGAs across the six beneficiary States. The list of the actual works contract to be supervised can be obtained from the respective state's Water Ministry.
The subject of this contract is the supply, delivery, unloading, installation, commissioning of IT equipment.
Overall purpose is to improve technical capabilities of the food testing and analysis laboratory in Kahramanmaraş and the establishment of a common-use packaging facility and cluster coordination centre for the common use of small and medium red pepper processors to increase the competitiveness capabilities of the enterprises.
Il s’agit d’un marché d’acquisition de matériels roulants composé de quatre (04) véhicules: deux (02) véhicules de type 4x4 station wagon, de deux (02) véhicules de type berline.
- Lot 1: Deux (2) véhicules de type 4X4 station wagon: un (1) véhicule de type 4x4 stationwagon destiné aux opérations de relevé/collecte/contrôle de données routière et de pesagedans le cadre de l’opérationnalisation du Système d’Information Routière (SIR), et un (1) véhicule de type 4 x4 pour la collecte et les vérifications des données dans le cadre de l'OPA.
- Lot 2: Deux (2) véhicules de type Berline: un (1) véhicule de type Berline déployé sur le terrain pour l'opérationnalisation des PCJ de Malanville, et un (1) véhicule de type berline deliaison de l'équipe de projet à Ouagadougou.