Czech Business News
This section contains information concerning business news in the Czech Republic.
New Japanese investor Central Glass heading to Pardubice
12. 6. 2017 | Source: Business and Investment Development Agency (CzechInvest)
The company will produce electrolytes for electric-vehicle batteries in the SemtinZone complex.
Czech Innovation Festival 2017
6. 6. 2017 | Source: Business and Investment Development Agency (CzechInvest)
The Czech Innovation Festival (CIF) presents innovations, science, new technologies and creative industries from the Czech Republic. It is organised by the Czech Centre Berlin and the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Berlin.
Italian companies would appreciate streamlined bureaucracy and abridged visa obligation
5. 6. 2017 | Source: Business and Investment Development Agency (CzechInvest)
Members of the Italian-Czech Chamber of Trade and Industry held talks with representatives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.
Results of the Cooperation of the Year competition 2017 announced
2. 6. 2017 | Source: Association for Foreign Investments
Czech science and research again appeal to the global market. The winning project represents improvement in the use of nanofibrous material.
ASBUCO 2017 conference focused on cooperation between Czech and Asian investors
2. 6. 2017 | Source: Business and Investment Development Agency (CzechInvest)
ABUSCO 2017, the second annual conference on trade cooperation between the Czech Republic and Asia, took place in the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic on Thursday, 25 May 2017.
Almost every electron microscope in the world bears a “Czech footprint”
30. 5. 2017 | Source: Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
Electron microscopes include an instrument that can read information about the changes in the motion of electrons and convert them into a final image. Researchers in the Czech Republic are the best in the world at developing such instruments.
Business and technology mission to Canada focused on the aerospace sector
29. 5. 2017 | Source: Business and Investment Development Agency (CzechInvest)
Representatives of leading Czech firms and institutions visited key institutions in Montreal and Toronto.
Huawei planning to invest CZK 8.5 billion in the Czech Republic
25. 5. 2017 | Source: Business and Investment Development Agency (CzechInvest)
The investment was agreed upon by President Miloš Zeman, the CEO of CzechInvest and the COO of Huawei.
Czechs present their advances in nanotechnology at TechConnect World 2017
18. 5. 2017 | Source: Business and Investment Development Agency (CzechInvest)
Eleven representatives of Czech organisations and firms have travelled to Washington, D.C., for the TechConnect World trade fair, which is being held from 14 to 17 May 2017. The members of the delegation will present their technologies at the annual event, which is attended by innovators, investors and government agencies from around the world, is focused on commercialisation of nanotechnologies.
Foreign trade of the Czech Republic 1-3/2017
12. 5. 2017 | Source: Ministry of Industry and Trade of The Czech Republic
Basic information about foreign trade of the Czech Republic published by Ministry of Industry and Trade presents czech foreign trade data from several view points. The data in tables include last updatings and are prepared from foreign trade statistics published by Czech Statistical Office.