Activity of accounting consultants, bookkeeping, and tax accounting - licencing step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
This activity consists of providing counselling concerning bookkeeping and tax accounting under legal regulations, especially concerning the use of accounting methods, preparing accounting documents, drafting a chart of accounts, posting accounting transactions in account books, drawing up the balance of an account and the consolidated balance of an account, annual reports and consolidated annual reports, performing analyses of the financial position of accounting entities, etc.
Notification of a professional trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Notification may only be submitted using the so-called Single Registration Form.
Conditions for conducting the trade + application requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence should be attached to the notification. In this instance, professional competence shall mean the following:
- higher education and 3 years’ experience in the profession, or
- further vocational education and 5 years’ experience in the profession, or
- secondary education with a school-leaving examination and 5 years’ experience in the profession, or
- a retraining certificate or other evidence of professional qualifications for the relevant employment activity, issued by an establishment accredited in accordance with specific legislation, or by an establishment accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, or by a ministry in whose purview the sector in which the trade is operated falls, and 5 years’ experience in the profession.
Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: