Calibration Service Centre - licence step by step
19. 4. 2011 | Source: Ministry of Industry and Trade of The Czech Republic
The activity involves calibrating gauges for other entities, in the capacity of a calibration service centre.
The licence applicant must initially obtain accreditation to calibrate gauges. Accreditation is provided by the Czech Accreditation Institute. Whereupon the Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing may be applied to for a licence to calibrate gauges.
Procedure for obtaining authorisation:
- Application for accreditation to calibrate gauges
- Application for a licence to pursue the activity of calibrating gauges
- The application shall be filed with the Czech Accreditation Institute; the website also includes detailed information on the entire accreditation process.
Award of accreditation
- The application shall be submitted to the Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing. There is no prescribed form or other requirements for the application.
- More detailed information on the application and licence proceedings
The certificate of accreditation must be annexed to the application (see the previous point)
The office shall grant the licence within 30 days.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.