Check testing of machinery means used in plant protection - licencing step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
The activity consists of reviewing the working capability of professional equipment for the proper application of products for protecting plant life in accordance with the technological requirements and issuance of documentation on the working capability of professional equipment for the application of products.
Applicants interested in conducting the activity must obtain the decision granting the trade permit from a trade licence office. The trade permit is granted following a written application. The Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture shall express its opinion regarding the application.
Application for a license
The application shall be submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission:
The application may only be submitted using the so-called Standard Registration Form.
Conditions for carrying on the trade + application requisites and appendices
More specifics/annexes to the application
The applicant must include a certificate of compliance with the following requirements:
- at least a secondary education with a school-leaving examination in a field focusing on plant health, plant protection, farming, gardening, growing hops, viticulture, forestry, agricultural or forestry machinery, or general agriculture and 3 years of experience in operating and adjusting devices for the application of products, or
- at least a secondary education with a school-leaving examination and 4 years of experience in operating and adjusting devices for the application of products.
The address of the facility and its equipment documentation must accompany the application.
If all requirements have been met, the Trade Licensing Office will issue a decision on the application for a license within 30 days of receipt of the application at the local Trade Licensing Office. If the license is granted, the Trade Licensing Office will register it in the Trade Licensing Register within 5 days from the date of granting the license and issue a certificate to the business.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: