Feed Business Operator - registration or approval step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
The activity includes the production, processing, storage, transport or distribution of feed; the production or marketing of additives; the production or marketing of pre-mixes; production for the purpose of marketing feed mixes, or their production for the sole purpose of actual farming.
Entrepreneurs intending to conduct the activity must obtain a resolution from the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture on registration or an approval to operate a feed business. The resolution shall be issued following the submission of a written application.
Application for the approval or registration of a feed business
- The request shall be submitted to the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture.
- The statutorily prescribed form developed by the institute must be used.
The application shall include:
- A document attesting the registration of the business, i.e. a copy of the trade licence, extract from the Commercial Register or certificate of entry in the registry of agricultural entrepreneurs. The extract from the Commercial Register may be obtained from public administration contact points, the so-called Czechpoint.
- Data on the operation (see annexes to the application, depending on the requested type of activity).
The Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture shall issue the resolution within 30 days from day the application was submitted.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.