Fire protection - technical and organizational activity - licencing step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
Technical and organizational activity means e.g. processing various fire protection documents, conducting training and the professional fire protection training of employees, determining the fire safety conditions of certain performed activities, checking compliance with fire protection regulations. Technical and organizational activity does not include providing for the organizational and operational management of fire protection units.
Notification of a professional trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Notification may only be submitted using the so-called Single Registration Form.
Conditions for conducting the trade + application requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence should be attached to the notification. In this instance, professional competence shall mean the following:
- higher education in a study programme and field focusing on fire protection, or
- further vocational education in a field of education focusing on fire protection, or
- secondary education with a school-leaving examination in a field of education focusing on fire protection, or
- certificate of professional competence issued by the Ministry of the Interior, or
- a retraining certificate or other evidence of professional qualification for the relevant employment activity, issued by an establishment accredited in accordance with specific legislation, or by an establishment accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, or by a ministry in whose purview the sector in which the trade is operated falls, and 2 years’ experience in the profession.
vFurther, the applicant is required to have professional competence under section the 11 of Act No. 133/1985, Coll., on fire protection, as amended by Act No. 237/2000, Coll. This professional competence is required depending on the particular activity the applicant shall perform.
Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: