Instructions for filling out the single registration form by legal person
9. 3. 2010
The Single Registration Form (SRF) replaces different forms entrepreneurs had to fill in before starting up and even when conducting the business at trade licensing offices, revenue authorities, competent social security administration, employment offices, and health insurance companies. Requirements of these authorities have been integrated into a single form which is more entrepreneur-friendly and makes the administration for entrepreneurs easier.
Section A – Entrepreneur
- a) Business name is the name under which the entrepreneur is registered in the Companies Register. A legal person not registered in the Companies Register legally acts under its name.
- b) An affix denoting company’s legal form is a part of the business name.
- c) Fill in only if you have allocated a Tax Identification Number.
03 Subject of business
- a) A person is obliged to define the subject of business with sufficient accuracy and exactness. The first subject of business shall be given number 1, the following shall be marked with number 2, etc. The subject of business of an unqualified trade must be notified in compliance with a trade activity specified in the Annex no. 4 of the Trade Licensing Act. An entrepreneur carrying out an unqualified trade will give numbers of business activities he/she will perform, by crossing them in the attachment "List of Business Activities Classified as Unqualified Trade". The subject of business of vocational and professional trades must be notified in compliance with Annexes 1 and 2 of the Trade Licensing Act in a full or partial extent. If the performance of a trade is subject to a certificate issued by a special body or to a certificate of a professional competence pursuant to Annex No. 2 of the Trade Licensing Act, the subject of business must be in full compliance with the given certificates. The subject of business of a permitted trade shall be specified in a full or partial extent pursuant to the Annex No. 3 of the Trade Licensing Act. If the notifying person/concession applicant intends to carry out more trades, he/she shall indicate the second and other subjects of business on a separate attachment called "Subject of Business" (serial number of subject of business 2, etc.).
- b) Do not fill in when applying for a concession, fill in only if you are notifying a trade and the date is later than the date of the notification.
- c) Give the date on which the business activity commenced if it commenced later than the day of the origin of the trade licence. If the cell is not filled in, it is taken that the trade commenced on the day of the origin of the trade licence.
- d) A person notifying a trade or applying for a concession fills in only if he/she intends to carry out a trade for a limited period of time.
Legal persons having more than two members of the statutory body shall provide relevant data on other members on a separated attachment called "Statutory Body". Provided that the statutory body is a legal person, data of a member (executive head) of this statutory body shall be provided.
Give the residence address of a member of the statutory body. A foreign person gives the address of the stay in the CR provided he/she has a residence permit or a confirmation (EU citizens). A foreign person without a residence permit fills in his/her address of residence abroad. Legal persons having more than 2 members of the statutory body give relevant data on other members on a separate attachment called "Statutory Body".
08 Fill in only if a responsible representative is appointed. The responsible representative must be in a contractual relationship with the entrepreneur. If a legal person has more than one responsible representative, it shall list them on a separate attachment called "Responsible Representative".
09 Fill in the place of residence of the responsible representative in the CR, in case of a foreign responsible representative fill in his/her place of residence abroad.
10 Fill in only if the responsible representative is a foreigner with a residence permit or confirmation (EU citizens).
11 Give the date on which the entrepreneur appointed a responsible representative. The responsible representative may not be appointed earlier than as of the day of the origin of the trade licence. Appointment of the responsible representative of a permitted trade must be approved by a trade license office. If the cell is not filled it, it is taken that the responsible representative is appointed as of the day of the origin of the trade licence; in the case of a permitted trade as of the day on which the decision of a trade license office granting the concession enters into force.
12 Give the serial number of the subject of business for which the responsible representative is appointed (or serial numbers listed in a separate attachment called "Business Activity").
13 If the legal person has several business premises, it shall provide information on other premises on a special attachment called "Premises".
- i) In addition to information on the address of the premises – letter a) to g) – give more detailed description of the premises location where it is requisite for better orientation when searching the premises (e. g. pavilion number, floor, etc.)
- j) Give the real date on which a trade commenced to be carried out in the business premises, only in the case when the trade commenced to be carried out immediately after the origin of the trade licence. If the cell is not filled in; it is taken that the business activity will commence concurrently with the origin of the trade licence.
- k) Indicate by crossing the cell whether the premises requires acceptance certificate or not.
- l) Give the subject of business carried out in the premises by adding the serial number of the subject of business, eventually a trade number of an unqualified trade.
Section B – Tax Registration
Give the name of the municipality where the relevant territorial financial office is located (i. e. by the registered office).
- a)-e) Agree with the registration by crossing the given cell and state the date for which you register in letters c)-e). In case of the VAT registration you need to fill in the form attachment called "Attachment for the Financial Office and the Social Security Administration".
- f) Indicate by crossing whether you are represented in tax issues. A contractual representative is a representative appointed by a tax entity (a tax authority must be submitted a full powers). A tax entity with a place of residence abroad is obliged to appoint a representative for delivery (a full powers must be attached).
- g) A tax entity fills in all numbers of accounts at banking institutions in the CR and abroad on which assets from his/her business activity (Sec. 33 Act on Administration of Taxes and Charges) are deposited. If he/she has more accounts in the CR and abroad, he/she shall give their numbers and relevant data on a separate sheet.
- h) A tax entity fills in the Tax Identification Number allocated abroad, including the state where the number was allocated.
- i) Give the Tax Identification Number of the entity from which the legal person was established. If it was established from more entities, provide Tax Identification Numbers of the legal predecessors on a separate sheet.
- j) Give a legal form of the legal predecessor. If the legal entity was established from more entities, provide the forms on a separate sheet.
Section C – Announcement of a Job Position
Give the name of the municipality where the territorial employment office is located. Indicate whether you are announcing a vacant position or an occupation of a vacant job position.
- a) Give the address of the place where the job is carried out.
- c) Give the employment classification – detailed information and codes can be found on the web site of Czech Statistical Office on http://www.czso.cz/csu/klasifik.nsf/i/kzam_systematicka_cast
- d) Give the date on which the job position became vacant or the date on which the position became occupied. The job position occupancy means that beginning this date, the vacant position will no longer be offered by employment offices (Internet).
- g) Give the number of vacant positions offered for the relevant profession.
- h) Pursuant to the Section 37 of the Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on Employment, as amended, wage conditions are one of the basic characteristics of a vacant job position. Give a gross monthly salary in numbers.
- j) Indicate whether the information on a vacant job position shall be published or not. In case of "do not publish", vacant job positions are offered to applicants and clients only at mediation departments of employment offices. In case of the requirement "publish", vacant job positions will be offered not only at employment offices but they may also be posted at employment offices` notice boards, and placed in so-called info boxes (built-in computer stands with offers of vacant job positions situated for the general public at employment offices) as well as to the Internet.
- k) Give the name and surname of the person (and/or telephone, e-mail) that has competent information on the vacant job position and is entitled to provide the information to the applicant.
Section D – Select Tasks Carried out in Particular Parts
In relevant cells, indicate (e. g. by crossing) which bodies you apply to and give the number of attachments submitted.
Attachment is considered to be for example:
- "Attachment for the Financial Office and the Social Security Administration",
- Attachment called "Subject of Business", "Responsible Representative", "Business Premises", "Statutory Body or Member of the Statutory Body", "List of Activities Classified as Unqualified Trade Manufacture, Trade and Services not Specified in Annexes 1 to 3 of the Trade Licensing Act"
- Various documents, such as full powers, contract for the account closure, abstract of the Companies Register, proof of qualification, responsible representative statement, etc.,
- A separate sheet containing data which did not get in the registration form or which are not specified in the form.
Section G – Delivery Address
Every natural person considers whether to fill in or not. If the delivery address in given all trade licence offices in the CR and respective administrative bodies will deliver to this address unless notified otherwise.
- h) YES – a natural person fills in if he/she wants to have delivered to the given address (i. e. in other proceedings as well) also in the future (permanently). If this cell is not filled in when notifying another trade, the delivery address from the foregoing application will be used (provided that this information was given and the address was determined for permanent delivery). If this address is changed when notifying another trade, the new address will be used for delivery also in the incoming proceedings.
- NO – a natural person fills in if he/she does not want to have delivered to the given address in the other proceedings.
Section H – Complementary Data
Every natural person considers whether he/she wants to fill in or not. These data could speed up the communication with a notifying person/concession applicant.