Laboratory Testing the Quality of Feed, Additives and Premixes - licencing step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
The subject of this activity is laboratory testing the quality of feed, additives and premixes.
Persons wanting to conduct this activity must apply to the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture to be awarded a licence to conduct laboratory testing. The licence shall be issued on the basis of a written application.
Application to be awarded the licence to conduct laboratory testing
- The request shall be submitted to the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture;
- there is no statutorily prescribed form for the application (we recommend to use the "Laboratory Testing the Quality of Feed" form);
- Application requirements and conditions for obtaining the licence.
The application shall include:
- details of the instrumentation of the laboratory (a list of instruments shall be drawn up by the applicants themselves),
- data on the academic qualification of the laboratory staff (documentary proof demonstrating at least secondary education in the field of chemistry or biology)
The Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture shall organise an on-site investigation; it shall award the licence within six months of the application being submitted.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.