Locksmithing, toolmaking - licencing step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
This activity consists of professional work focused on making components and parts necessary for the assembly and repair of a particular machine or machinery by manual working or simple machining, assembly and disassembly work during the repair, maintenance and adjustment of machines or machinery, making, assembling, disassembling, mounting, repairing, maintaining and adjusting construction locksmith products and structures made of metal materials, etc.
Notification of a vocational trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Notification may only be submitted using the so-called Single Registration Form.
Conditions for conducting the trade + notification requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence (see conditions for carrying on the trade) should be attached to the notification. Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: