Measurements of pollutants and odorous agents
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
This trade includes the authorized measuring and evaluation of emissions; measuring and evaluation of concentrations near pollution sources; overall measuring of environmental burden by pollutant emissions; verification of the quantity of greenhouse gas emissions from facilities subject to permission for emission of greenhouse gases; processing dispersion studies. The trade does not include measuring the emissions of motor vehicles.
Notification of a professional trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Notification may only be submitted using the so-called Single Registration Form.
Conditions for carrying on the trade + notification requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence should be attached to the notification. In this instance, professional competence shall mean the following:
- higher education in a study programme and field focusing on natural sciences, technical sciences, and technology, or
- further vocational education in a field of study focusing on natural sciences, technical sciences, and technology and 1 year’s experience in the profession, or
- secondary education with a school-leaving examination in a field of study focusing on natural sciences, technical sciences, and technology and 1 year’s experience in the profession, or
- a retraining certificate or other evidence of professional qualification for the relevant employment activity, issued by an establishment accredited in accordance with specific legislation, or by an establishment accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, or by a ministry in whose purview the sector in which the trade is operated falls, and 2 years’ experience in the profession.
Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: