Monitoring, Assessing and Testing the Performance and Efficiency of Livestock - conditions
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
The document sets forth conditions for obtaining approval to carry out activities consisting of monitoring, assessing and testing the performance and efficiency of listed livestock.
- Providing for professionally eligible staff pursuant to Article 30, Act No. 154/2000 Coll., and technical equipment as specified by the Decree.
- In this case, professional eligibility shall denote at least a secondary education with a final state examination in an agricultural field or in discipline associated with agriculture, or in a veterinary field or in the area of veterinary prevention; the applicant must document eligibility by presenting their school-leaving certificate or equivalent document attesting to their completed education.
In their application, the applicant shall state the following:
Natural person (Individual)
- Name and surname, birth certificate number, identification number, address, telephone and e-mail
- Trade name or name, identification number, registered address, telephone, e-mail
The application must be supported by documentary proof of professional eligibility and a list of the applicant’s technical equipment.
Type of licence
- Award of approval to perform the professional activity
- Ministry of Agriculture
Control and supervisory bodies
Procedure for granting a licence
- The request shall be approved by the Ministry of Agriculture
Application clearing deadline
- Within 60 days of submission
- Act No. 634/2004 Coll., Administrative Fees
- CZK 2,000
Validity period of the licence
- Act No. 154/2000 Coll. (the Breeding Act)
Related legal regulations
- Decree No. 448/2006 Coll., on implementing some provisions of the Breeding Act
Current Community regulations
- Some of the activities specified by Commission Decision 86/130/EEC, Commission Decision 89/507EEC, Commission Decision 90/256/EEC. Community Law refers to the "ICAR" methodology.