Monitoring, Assessing and Testing the Performance and Efficiency of Livestock - licence step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
The present activity includes activities consisting in monitoring, assessing and testing the performance and efficiency of listed livestock. The licence further includes pursuit of the activity "Testing and assessment in breeding or in testing facilities"
Persons wanting to carry out the activity must obtain approval to perform the professional activity from the Ministry of Agriculture. Approval shall be granted based on a written application.
The application for approval to perform professional activities under Article 7 Act No. 154/2000
- The application shall be submitted to the Ministry of Agriculture
- A sample request is provided in Annex 1 to Decree No. 448/2006 Coll.
The application shall be supported with:
- proof of professional eligibility – In this case, professional eligibility shall denote at least a secondary education with a final state examination in an agricultural field or in discipline associated with agriculture, or in a veterinary field or in the area of veterinary prevention; the applicant must document eligibility by presenting their school-leaving certificate or equivalent document attesting to their completed education.
- a list of the applicant''s technical equipment.
The ministry shall grant approval within 60 days.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.