Organization of courses for performing protective disinfection, disinsectization and disinfestation
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
This activity consists of the organization of professional courses to acquire knowledge for performing special protective disinfection, disinsectization and disinfestation; in particular, the organizational provision of these courses, ensuring the content and scope of a course in accordance with another legal regulation, providing instructors and the actual instruction. Issuing of a course completion document.
Notification of a professional trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Notification may only be submitted using the so-called Single Registration Form.
Conditions for carrying on the trade + notification requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence should be attached to the notification. The condition of professional competence shall be fulfilled by the person who has:
- completed a professional course or has otherwise acquired professional knowledge within the scope regulated by the implementing legal regulation (Decree No. 490/2000, Coll. on the scope of knowledge and other conditions to acquire professional competence in some fields of public health protection)
- successfully passed a test of professional competence before a committee and has a certificate of professional competence.
Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: