Professional Training of Selected Personnel - licencing step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
Professional training of selected personnel denotes the professional training (education) of selected personnel, i.e. selected nuclear equipment operators and selected operators of sources of ionising radiation.
In order for an entrepreneur to conduct the professional training of selected personnel, they must file an application for a licence with the State Office for Nuclear Safety. The State Office for Nuclear Safety shall issue the licence and simultaneously approve the draft documentation annexed to the application within 90 days.
The application for the licence shall be filed with the State Office for Nuclear Safety
- There is no prescribed form for the application – the applicant shall word it themselves in accordance with legislative requirements
- The application for licence must contain:
- For individuals: name(s) and surname, birth number, where available, permanent residential address or residential address, and/or name and surname, birth number, where available, permanent residential address or residential address of the representative in charge, if applicable; for legal entities: trade name and legal status, registered address or address of organisational units in the territory of the Czech Republic, where relevant, identification number, where available, name and surname, permanent residential address or residential address of person or persons constituting their statutory officers, identification number (further referred as "identification"), provided that one has already been assigned by the Authority,
- the subject and scope of activity for which the licence is sought, site at which the activity shall be carried out, how the activity will be provided, its duration and method of termination,
- The licence application shall be signed by the individual applying for the licence or the statutory officers of the applying legal entity, or other representative of the statutory body empowered subject to powers of attorney.
- Documents demonstrating the organisational and technical eligibility of the applicant to conduct the training of selected personnel,
- documents demonstrating the professional eligibility of the applicants own employees to conduct the professional training of selected personnel,
- documents demonstrating the method for training selected personnel,
- documentation is subject to approval by the State Office for Nuclear Safety.
The State Office for Nuclear Safety shall assign a registration number to each application and by means of an administrative ruling, shall decide upon the award of the licence within 90 days of receiving the application. Simultaneously, it shall approve the draft documentation.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.