Providing or mediating consumer loans – authorization step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
This trade involves activities related to the provision or pledge of consumer credit, which means deferred payments, credit, loans or other similar financial services provided to a consumer by a lender or broker under the Consumer Credit Act.
Notification of a professional trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT)
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Conditions for conducting the trade + application requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence should be attached to the notification. In this instance, professional competence shall mean the following:
- Secondary school education with a school-leaving examination, or
- Retraining certificate or other document of professional qualifications for the pertinent work activities issued by an establishment accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, or by a ministry whose purview includes the sector in which the trade is operated, or
- Three years of experience in the field.
Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.