Purchase and Sale of Cattle, Pigs, Sheep and Goats - registration and approval step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
The activity consists in the direct or indirect purchase and sale of cattle, pigs, sheep and goats for the purpose of profit and are sold again within 30 days and/or relocated from one area to another or directly to slaughterhouse provided that these areas or slaughterhouses are not owner by the trader.
Persons wanting to conduct the activity must be approved and registered by the competent Regional Veterinary Administration. Approval and registration shall be carried out on the basis on a written application.
Application for approval of livestock trader
- An application shall be submitted to the Regional Veterinary Administration
- Use of the prescribed application form (in Czech) is recommended
- Application requirements and conditions for obtaining the approval and registration
The application shall include:
Documentary proof attesting to the applicant's licence to trade. Typically, this involves an extract from the Commercial Register or Trade Licence.
The Regional Veterinary Administration shall approve and register the applicant within 30 days
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: