Pyrotechnic research - obtaining a concession step by step
19. 4. 2011 | Source: Ministry of Industry and Trade of The Czech Republic
The activity consists of the purposive seeking of ammunition or explosives using detection equipment and their identification using the stipulated means, or their recovery, supervision during groundwork during which the discovery of ammunition or explosives is expected, as well as the identification of found ammunition or explosives.
The applicant must first obtain a pyrotechnic certificate from the district mining authority, which is a condition for granting of a concession by the trades licensing office. The concession is granted based on a written application.
Procedure for obtaining authorisation:
- The certificate is issued by district mining authorities
- Conditions for obtaining a pyrotechnic permit and application requirements
Proceed to the next step
The application is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission:
The application may only be submitted using the so-called Standard Registration Form.
Conditions for carrying on the trade + application requisites and appendices
Further application details/appendices
In addition to documents proving professional qualifications, the documents on fulfilment of the reliability condition according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., as amended, must be attached to the application for issuance of a concession deed for the trade "Conducting Pyrotechnic Research."
- i.e. certificate issued by the Interior Ministry of the Czech Republic according to Section 4(1) of Act No. 451/1991 Coll., as amended ("screening certificate") and
- affidavit according to Section 4(3) of Act No. 451/1991 Coll., as amended.
The documents on fulfilment of the reliability condition according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll. do not have to be submitted by persons born after 1 December 1971.
The trades licensing office decides on the concession application within 30 days from the date of delivering the application to the local trades licensing office, provided all the requirements are fulfilled. Within 5 days from coming into effect of the decision on granting the concession, the trades licensing office performs entry in the trades register and issues an extract to the business operator.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: