Technical auditor - entry onto the list of technical auditors step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
The activity of a technical auditor is a specialised professional activity serving to inspect the technical condition of water lines and sewer systems, the validity of incurred operational costs, likewise purchase costs and the costs of any proposed development of water lines and sewer systems.
Persons wanting to perform this activity must be entered onto the list of technical auditors by the Ministry of Agriculture. Applications must be processed by an expert committee appointed by the Ministry. Based on its discretion, the committee shall choose suitable candidates for entry onto the list of technical auditors. Entry onto the list of technical auditors takes place once a year, always by 30th June.
Application for entry onto the list of technical auditors
- The application shall be filed with the Ministry of Agriculture
- there is no statutorily prescribed form to be filled for this application (we suggest to use the form "Technical auditor – application for entry onto the list"))
- application requirements and further information
The application shall include:
- a copy of documents proving your professional competence. In this case, professional competence shall mean a university degree focused on the subject of water lines and sewer systems and at least ten years of experience within the field
- a proof of practice in the field (at least 10 years)
- a list of publications within the field
- description of professional activities up to now (e.g. membership in professional organisations, lecturing at universities, etc.)
- consent to publish personal data
Expert committee meeting.
Entry onto the list of technical auditors.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms reffered-to in the guideline: