Holding voluntary auctions of movables under the Public Auctions Act - licencing step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
This activity consists of holding voluntary public auctions of movables; further, it includes activities involved in the preparation and organization of an auction (in particular, ensuring publicity for an auction by auction advertisement, having the subject of auction appraised in terms of monetary value, keeping records of auctions and ensuring the archiving of the written documents of an enterprise, if it is the subject of the auction).
Notification of a professional trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Notification may only be submitted using the so-called Single Registration Form.
Conditions for conducting the trade + application requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence should be attached to the notification. In this instance, professional competence shall mean the following:
- higher education, or
- further vocational education and 2 years’ business experience, or
- secondary education with a school-leaving examination and 3 years’ business experience, or
- a retraining certificate or other evidence of professional qualification for the relevant employment activities, issued by an establishment accredited in accordance with specific legislation, or by an establishment accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, or by a ministry in whose purview the sector in which the trade is operated falls, and 4 years’ experience in the profession, or
- documents under section 7(5)(j), (k), (l) or (m) of the Trade Licensing Act.
Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: