Agriculture - Plant production
General guidelines on how to obtain authorisations required for performance of plant production related business in agriculture. Particular documents provide overviews of steps for submitting an application for carrying on business such as seed and soil sampling, assistance in phytosanitary, forest revitalisation, seed testing, etc. Documents contain descriptions of legal requirements for pursuing specific business activities, particular notification offices and relevant forms.
- Carrying Out Inspections of Seed Crop
- Diagnostic, testing, and consulting activity related to the protection plants
- Check testing of machinery means used in plant protection
- Preparation of Plans and Outlines for Forests on the Territory of National Parks
- Professional Assistance in Phytosanitary and Other Activities Related to Protecting Plant Products