BusinessInfo.cz (www.businessinfo.cz) web site has been designed as the main public web site aimed at business and export promotion (hereinafter referred to as "Site"). The Site provides data of informative nature to local entrepreneurs (focused on small and medium entrepreneurs) in legal, economic, export, tax and other issues related to business activities.
The operator of the Site is The Czech Trade Promotion Agency / CzechTrade seated in Prague 2, Dittrichova 21, 128 01 (hereinafter referred to as "Operator"), a governmental pro-export agency administered by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and having the status of an allowance organization.
Any future users will be using the Site at their own risk and by using the Site they accept the binding rules relating to operation of, access to and use of the Site specified below. The Site may not be used by a person unwilling to follow the rules and the Operator invites such a person to discontinue use of the Site.
- Any and all information published on the Site – unless it is information obtained from other information sources and is specified as such, is the intellectual property of the Operator. The Operator reserves the right to exercise the copyright relating to the Site, to publish, distribute and update the Site while respecting the rights of authors to be specified as authors of the published information;
- The Operator is the owner of the registered trademark BusinessInfo;
- Information published on the Site is for general guidance only, does not create any legal or other liability for the published data in respect of the correctness, completeness, integrity and up-to-datedness thereof; although the Operator strives to keep all the data on the Site up-to-date and correct, the Site publishes information coming from various information sources and updated at various times according to its importance;
- The Site also contains data gathered from reliable sources such as news information provided by news agencies (e.g. ČTK (Czech Press Agency) or Newton Information Technology) under relevant agreements made with the above-mentioned agencies providing for the methods of publishing agency news where the provided information remains the intellectual property of the agencies and the Operator is not liable to any Site user in case any such information published on the Site is found to be incorrect, untrue, obsolete, incomplete or otherwise defective and the use thereof might cause damage to the user;
- The Operator of the Site is not liable for damage, if any, arising from or relating to use of data or services published through the Site or due to partial or complete failure of the Site; the Operator does not guarantee the possibility of the users to access the Site and the Operator is in no case liable for any damage incurred by any user due to the impossibility to access the Site;
- If legal regulations are published on the Site, the Operator expressly advises the users that the only authorized and authenticated wording of the legal regulations is the wording published in the printed form within the Collection of Laws (Sbírka zákonů) where the valid and effective wording is the current/amended wording of the relevant legal regulation;
- In case no person is specified as the author of a text liable for the content of the document published on the Site, such document has been prepared directly by the Operator or in collaboration with relevant ministries and other state administration bodies;
- The Operator of the Site is not liable for the truthfulness, content or form of any advertising banner published on the Site and for obligations of persons whose offers might be a part of advertising/banner;
- The Operator expressly reserves the right to amend, complement or remove any part of the Site at any time in any extent and manner;
- Data published on the Site are up-to-date at the moment of the first publishing thereof or at the moment of updating and therefore the Operator recommends that the users always check the up-to-datedness of data presented on the Site; the Operator is not liable for the up-to-datedness of data and information published on the Site;
- The Operator cautions the users of the Site against sending by electronic mail (e-mail) confidential information that are subject to relevant legal regulations or that the Site user wishes not to disclose to unauthorized persons;
- The Operator reserves the right to demand from any future user some identification data of personal nature pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Sb. referring to the relevant generally binding legal regulation;
- Use of documents and/or data published on the Site for personal use is permitted while use of documents and/or data published on the Site for the needs of third parties regardless of whether such use is free of charge or charged is only permitted upon prior written consent of the Operator.
The Operator forbids any third persons to process, amend and interfere with the content of the Site. It is also forbidden to interfere with the technical design of the Site. Any breach of the above rules will result in the Operator being entitled to execute relevant legal acts and/or measures permitted by the legal order of the Czech Republic and relating to protection of rights and property interests of the Operator in respect of a person who uses the Site and fails to respect the rights set for the operation of, access to and use of the Site.
© 2005-2015 CzechTrade