Seznam projektů financovaných z fondů vnější spolupráce EU
9. 4. 2019 | Zdroj: Ministerstvo zahraničních věcí (MZV)
Tento seznam je pravidelně zpracováván Stálým zastoupením ČR při EU.
This contract is for the Refurbishment of office spaces under the GESP Programme. It involves the refurbishment of:
- 7 Public Employment Centres (PECs) in the Cape Coast; Sunyani (Sunyani Municipal Assembly & Sunyani Regional Labour Office); Takoradi; Tamale; Tarkwa and Tema;
- 2 GESP offices in Accra i.e.
- One located within the premises of the Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations (MELR) Headquarters in Accra, and
- One located at the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) located within the Trade Fair Centre.
- 2 Additional offices to be refurbished in Accra i.e.
- One located at the Employment Information Branch (EIB) Office, and
- One in the premises of Labour Department
This contract requires four Solar Photovoltaic (PV) power plants to be purchased, delivered, installed, tested and integrated with a generator that will be interconnected into four mini-grids in Mali, in the villages of:
- Beleko Soba (Région de Koulikoro, Cercle de Dioila, commune de Dédougou)
- Fakola (région de Sikasso, Cercle de Kolondiéba, commune de Fakola)
- Dogoni (Région de Sikasso, Cercle de Sikasso, Commune de Dogoni)
- Diéna (Région de Ségou, Cercle de Bla, commune de Diéna)
The project will connect 1100 households, businesses and community centers to elektricity.
The contract relates to the procurement of a wide variety of equipment (including installation, testing and commissioning, supply of necessary hardware and software licenses, appropriate support/service and in some instances also training) on behalf of the Permanent Okavango River Basin Water Commission (OKACOM).
The procurement of this equipment would enable OKACOM and its Member States (Angola, Botswana and Namibia) to implement effective environmental monitoring (including but not limited to water resources, sedimentation and ecological) across the basin as an integral part of the OKACOM Decision Support System (DSS). The equipment will be delivered to or installed at OKACOM Member States (Angola, Botswana and Namibia). The procurement will also facilitate the effective operation of its offices (the OKACOM office being located on the premises of Department Water Affairs and Sanitation, Gaborone, Botswana).
The program’s objective is strengthening internal capacities in external audit in line with international standards through support to (i) adaptation of legislation in external audit in compliance with INTOSAI standards (levels I-III) and improving ACU internal regulatory acts, (ii) development and implementation of ACU institutional development strategy; (iii) improved approaches and increased use of performance audits and further improvement of financial audits and (iv)strengthening follow-up mechanism on audit reports of the ACU.
The objective of the project is to perform modifications improving the confinement tightness that will help ANPP in addressing the below safety issues:
- Address stress-test report issue on Severe Accident Management - Ensure improvement of containment tightness
- Address IAEA TECDOC 640 III Category issues - CONFINEMENT TIGHTNESS
Improve Spent Fuel Pool tightness.
The objective is to contribute to strengthening the national crisis management and the disaster response and preparedness capabilities, including fire safety regulations, CBRN, based on disaster risk assessment and mapping, as well as training and oversight capabilities, taking into account the specific needs of children and women in emergencies alongside by strengthening the coordination with the EU Civil Protection Mechanism, including though the implementation of Host Nations Support Procedures.
The objective of the contract is to contribute in increased attendance and attainment in education especially for poorer children with a view to break poverty cycle through improvements in services delivered by SASFs and schools which aim to attract more children to education and retain students at school respectively. To this aim, it is foreseen to improve human resources capacities of SASFs; and develop and implement intervention programmes for MoNE; raise awareness of relevant stakeholders; conduct scientific and technical studies regarding social assistance schemes; and facilitate cooperation and coordination among relevant actors and between social services and assistance mechanisms.
Turkey – Technical Assistance for Capacity Building for Fisheries Producer Organisations and Provincial Agricultural Directorates in line with Common Market Organisation (CMO) of Common Fisheries Policy (CFP)
The objective of the contract is to enhance the institutional capacity of Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MoAF) regarding implementation of the requirements of relevant EU legislation in Turkey within the scope of Chapter 13 of the acquis.
Within the scope of the contract, technical and institutional capacities of provincial directorates of MoAF and fisheries producer organizations (POs) will be increased via setting-up a system for the fisherman to submit their data (catch, price, etc.) to their cooperative/producer union, establishing a National Fishery and Aquaculture PO Registration System focusing on supply data of POs and demand data of the market, recommendation of an auction model, market & value chain analysis for commercially important species, trainings, seminars, study visits etc.
Oznámení o veřejných zakázkách:
This service is sought to provide direct technical support to the Federal National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC) and the Regional Disaster Prevention and Preparedness Agencies in Amhara and Oromia Regions to support the Decentralization of Disaster Risk Management in Ethiopia. The services include the provision of technical expertise (expert advice, capacity development and training) and supporting the implementation of the DRM/DRR strategy of the Government of Ethiopia through preparatory and ancillary tasks relating to planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting on project components. This TA is part of a broader initiative under the EUTF "Decentralization of Disaster Risk Management in Ethiopia".
The Ministry of Finance and Economic Development intends to award a supply contract for ‘Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of IT Equipment for the Industrial Property Office’ in Port Louis, Republic of Mauritius with financial assistance from Mauritius EPA Support Project for improving the Business and Investment Climate financed under European Development Fund. The tender dossier is available from Public Procurement.
The project aims to create a more effective labour market in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Its purpose is to strengthen the capacity of the labour market institutions by improving labour market research methodology. The contract is intended to:
- 1) improve the capacities of the labour market institutions,
- 2) analyse the existing active labour market measures,
- 3) analyse labour market needs,
- 4) develop measures to improve labour mobility throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina, and
- 5) develop measures to reduce the high unemployment rate.
More specifically, this contract will serve to develop and test new systems for monitoring and
evaluation of labour market needs, to support performance of assessment of the existing active labour market measures effectiveness with a comparative view, to train a staff of abour market institutions for more effective implementation of active labour market measures focused on cooperation with employers and service delivery, and to improve information exchange about supply and demand labour force in line with accession to EURES.
The contract will improve the quality and effectiveness of labour market institutions and improve the link between education systems and the labour market needs, primarily in higher education. It will increase relevance of education for labour market through carrier guidance development and improve transition from education to labour. Quality of qualifications in vocational education and training and higher education will be increased. Capacity of human resources at all levels of education sector, including initial teacher training, will be strengthened.
The contract will include 2 (two) lots;
The main works to be carried out are as follows:
- Lot 1 - Construction of Bandırma Wastewater Treatment Plant:
The Bandırma wastewater treatment plant will be an activated sludge plant with nutrient removal and stabilization of sludge generated in the activated sludge tanks (either aerobic or anaerobic stabilization). The Bandırma WWTP will be planned, designed, constructed and equipped for Stage 2. The design of the plant shall also be controlled regarding the requirements for Stage 1. The first stage of the treatment plant is planned to serve to 83.834 p.e. (daily average flow rate of 21.084 m3/day) for Stage 1 and serve to 94.815 p.e. (daily average flow rate of 24.533 m3/day) for Stage 2. The work will be implemented under FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build (FIDIC Yellow book – First Edition 1999).
- Lot 2 - Construction of Bandırma Water and Wastewater Project:
The work will include complete engineering design and construction of Water supply system network pipelines and Wastewater Collection System for Bandırma. The scope of work is summarized as construction and installation of 7.5 km water transmission line, construction and installation of 3 new water reservoirs (two 5.000 m3 and one 10.000 m3) and construction of one water pumping station, preparation of water supply system as-built plans; construction of 6.9 km of wastewater collector mains, construction and installation of 3 wastewater pumping stations and rehabilitation of a wastewater pumping station, construction of 28.8 km of sewer mains and associated structures. The work will be implemented under FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction for Building and Engineering Works Designed by the Employer” (FIDIC Red Book – First Edition 1999).
In the scope of the subject contract, the Contractor will provide comprehensive assistance to the End Recipient of Assistance for the establishment and operationalization of Eskişehir Design and Innovation Centre (EDIC) in order to increase design, engineering and prototyping capacities of SMEs in aviation, machinery, white goods, railway and automotive sectors in Eskişehir province of Turkey.
Technical Assistance Component of the Operation consists of 3 sub-components as to facilitate the achievement of results. Establishment and Operationalization of Design and Innovation Centre, Capacity Building Activities for SMEs and Business Delivery Services, Visibility and Communication.
The subject of the contract is supply, delivery, unloading, installation, commissioning, maintenance, training and after-sales services of equipment and machinery for the common use of small and medium sized of the manufacturers and designers from the apparel and textile sector.
The subject of the contract is the supply, delivery, installation, putting into operation, inspection, testing, training and warranty services of equipment and machinery for Operationalization of 3D Modelling and Design Unit, Casting, Moulding, Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment, and Laboratory and IT Equipment in Kahramanmaraş.
The contract will include 2 (two) lots.
The main works to be carried out are as follows:
For Lot 1: Construction of Elbistan Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Design and build of approximately 23,000 m3/d average flow rate capacity wastewater treatment plant with activated sludge plant for nitrogen and phosphorus removal. Sludge stabilization shall be accomplished within the anaerobic digesters.
- Design and build of approximately 250 m, 1200 mm diameter reinforced concrete collector.
- 24 months supervision of operation after Taking Over (Defects Notification Period).
- The work will be implemented under FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build (FIDIC Yellow Book - First Edition 1999).
For Lot 2: Construction of Elbistan Wastewater Collection System
- Construction of approximately 33 km of wastewater collectors, river crossings, approximately 860 manholes and 615 parcel manholes.
- The work will be implemented under FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction for Building and Engineering Works Designed by the Employer (FIDIC Red Book - First Edition 1999).
12 months supervision of operation after Taking Over (Defects Notification Period).
The main works to be carried out are as follows:
- Design and build of approximately 15,000 m3/d average flow rate capacity wastewater treatment plant
- Design and build of approximately 70 m, 1200 mm diameter reinforced concrete collector
- Testing and commissioning
- Training of the municipality staff
- 12 months supervision of operation after Taking Over
The works will be implemented under FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design–Build (Yellow Book, First Edition – 1999).