Seznam projektů financovaných z fondů vnější spolupráce EU
9. 3. 2019 | Zdroj: Ministerstvo zahraničních věcí (MZV)
Tento seznam je pravidelně zpracováván Stálým zastoupením ČR při EU.
Supply of a stationary cargo and vehicle X-ray scanning complex to the Gomel Customs House of the State Customs Committee of Belarus, Novaya Huta border crossing point; construction of a radiation protection facility (hangar) and an operator's booth. Supply of radiation detection and monitoring equipment, vehicles, border buoys, IT equipment to different state services of Belarus and Ukraine.
Indicative number and titles of lots:
- Lot 1 Stationary cargo and vehicle X-ray scanning complex
- Lot 2 Radiation detection and monitoring equipment
- Lot 3 Vehicles
- Lot 4 Border buoys
- Lot 5 IT equipment
Umweltbundesamt GmbH (Environment Agency Austria) intends to procure a real time monitoring system (RTMS) to be installed at three landfill sites in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The implementation of this system will enable the Jordan Ministry of Environment to receive real time data on landfill emissions (quantity and quality of landfills gas and leachate, groundwater quality) and to take adequate actions and measures.
In addition to supplies the contract will also cover services, i.e. include:
- a detailed system design based on functional descriptions and conceptual designs,
- the construction, installation, implementation and testing of RTMS, and
- the elaboration of construction and operational documentation.
Furthermore a software interface is needed to send electronic notifications from the landfills to the NMIS-MSW in real time.
Indicative number and titles of lots:
- Lot 1: Real time monitoring system: Landfill Al Ghabawi
- Lot 2: Real time monitoring system: Landfill Al Ekaider
- Lot 3: Real time monitoring system: Landfill Al Husainyyat
- Lot 4: Mobile Air quality monitoring station
Contracts will be awarded lot by lot. The tenderer may submit a tender either for Lots 1 and 2 and 3 (a tender for only one or two of the aforementioned lots will be rejected) or Lot 4 or all of the Lots (1 and 2 and 3 and 4).
The objective is supported by strengthening the capabilities of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the fields of radioactive waste management, nuclear and radiation safety, by ensuring the present RAW storage facilities are licensed or another solution is found.
Under the contract, the service provider will 1) improve the capacities of the labour market institutions, 2) analyse the existing active labour market measures, 3) analyse labour market needs, 4) develop measures to improve labour mobility throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina, and 5) develop measures to reduce the high unemployment rate.
The contract is aimed at supporting Kosovo's access to and competitiveness on the markets in agricultural products. In this regard, assistance will be provided to Kosovo for alignment to CMO related standards and practices, as well as for implementation of a comprehensive and well integrated agricultural information system.
The subject of this contract is the supply, delivery, installation, training warranty services of equipment for Lot 1and 2.
Indicative number and titles of lots:
- Lot 1: First aid and Field Equipments
- Lot 2: Vehicles
The objectives of the contract shall be attained through the following framework results and activities:
- Support the European Union Delegation to India in the management of the Partnership on Smart and Sustainable Urbanisation. Coordination with the other ongoing components of International Urban Cooperation (Component 1: City to city cooperation and Component 2: Global Covenant of Mayors) in order to avoid overlaps and maximise complementarities.
- Regular update and definition of a 3-year rolling work programme for the Partnership.
- Support to the EU-India high level dialogue that will monitor the implementation of the Partnership.
- Exchange of experiences, views and positions between the EU and Indian government stakeholders in the areas of smart and sustainable urbanisation.
- Develop, organise and support high level visibility events on urbanisation in India.
- Ensure representation of the EU and EU Member States in Indian national and local events.
- Coordination with other EU and EU MS initiative in India to feed into the high level urbanisation dialogue and other EU-India dialogues, namely in the field of water, air quality, resource efficiency and circular economy, clean energy, energy efficiency, greening urban transport, ICT solutions and climate change mitigation and adaptation in cities.
Support policy development and implementation and capacity building of Indian stakeholders through studies, training, speakers events, webinars, workshops and study tours presenting EU best practices in smart and sustainable urbanisation.
The aim of this contract is to improve process and energy efficiency of SMEs and to promote an efficiency-oriented production in the manufacturing industry in TR21 Trakya Region. The contract is composed of two pillars: Increasing knowledge and awareness on process and energy efficiency of SMEs, and developing cooperation among regional relevant stakeholders.
The subject of this contract is the supply, delivery, unloading, installation and commissioning of machinery (CNC machines, 3D printers etc.) and laboratory equipment for three FABLAB’s that will be established as a part of “GAP4MSME – Growth and Acceleration Programme for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)” project.
- Lot 1: Machinery and Equipment
- Lot 2: Laboratory Equipment
In the scope of the subject contract, the Contractor will provide comprehensive assistance to the End Recipient of Assistance for establishment of three FABLAB’s in the fields of IoT-smart city electronics, biotechnology and automotive&machinery; capacity building on commercialization services; implementation of a growth and acceleration programme targeting micro, small and medium enterprises and conduction of a dissemination programme. The main objective of this contract is to accelerate commercialization of technologies, in the aforementined fields, developed by micro SMEs and SMEs for long-term competitiveness.
Oznámení o veřejných zakázkách:
This contract is for Supply, delivery and unloading of Packing and Processing Equipment to the High Value Crop and Horticulture Project (HVCHP). The equipment is to be used in the four packhouses in the 3 hub zones (Lavumisa, Nhlangano and Msahweni) and LUSIP 1 (Siphofaneni). The banana ripening equipment is to be installed in the Lower Usuthu Small Holder Irrigation Project Packhouse. All the equipment will be delivered and installed in the 3 hub zones packhouses (Lavumisa, Nhlangano and Msahweni) except the banana ripening equipment which will be delivered and installed at the Lower Usuthu Small Holder Irrigation Project Packhouse
- Lot No 1: Supply, Delivery and Installation of Packing & Processing Equipment to Zone 1 Packhouse, Lavumisa, Eswatini
- Lot No 2: Supply, Delivery and Installation of Packing & Processing Equipment to Zone 2 Packhouse, Nhlangano, Eswatini
- Lot No 3: Supply, Delivery and Installation of Packing & Processing Equipment to Zone 3 Packhouse, Msahweni, Eswatini
- Lot No 4: Supply, Delivery, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Cold Stores for Lavumisa, Nhlangano and Msahweni Packhouses and Banana Ripening Equipment for LUSIP 1 Packhouse
To implement technical assistance services for supporting the Federal Ministry of Environment of Nigeria in the implementation of the Nigerian Climate Change Response Program (NCCRP).
The four year Programme supports the country’s economic growth and development strategies while meeting its conditional 45 % Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC) targets to be achieved by 2030, through:
- The establishment of a functional domestic greenhouse gasses (GHG) data system for annual emission inventories in compliance with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) requirements. Assistance focuses on setting up the legal and organizational frameworks required for the establishment of the national Measurement, Reporting and Verification system (MRV). The MRV system is required for the preparation of annual greenhouse gas inventories, inventory related chapters of biennial reports as well as 'national communications' (NC) to UNFCCC.
- The development of a waste sector baseline and related emission profile at Federal and State levels - Kano and Ogun states. The task is aimed at producing reliable national data on waste generation and composition that will inform effective planning on waste management and reduction potential, in respect of international best practices and protocols.
- Increasing the perception and the knowledge of climate change topics among different target audience through strong awareness and sensitization campaigns. General public awareness is required to obtain a wider public support, approval and knowledge about implementation of the climate actions.
The assignment activities, including but not necessarily limited to: optimization of betterment interventions recommended by conceptual design for at least 32 specific points of interventions, update of traffic study, preparation of preliminary and main design including required surveys, environment impact assessment, feasibility study, road safety audit, and tender dossier for works for betterment interventions, as well as documentation for maintenance interventions on intermediate sub-sections. Betterment interventions are located prevailingly in Republika Srpska, but also in Federation of BiH, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The contractor is expected to deliver, as a minimum:
- a) Analyses of the conceptual design / preliminary solutions, checking the compliance with the legal framework,
- b) Optimisation of the alignment, connections of the road to the existing network, and adjusting of the network colliding with the road,
- c) Related studies, in particular updates of technical study and traffic study,
- d) Excerpts for issuance of urban conditions and obtaining the urban conformity,
- e) Preliminary design for at least 32 proposed betterment interventions, and for intermediate sub-sections, to the appropriate level of detail,
- f) Environment impact assessment, feasibility study and road safety audit report,
- g) Main design for at least 32 proposed betterment interventions, and for intermediate subsections of the road,
- h) Official reviewers' reports, as required by the applicable laws in FBiH and RS, cost of revision included in global price of the contract,
- i) Tender dossier for works execution at each of betterment points and for intermediate subsections,
- j) Excerpts from the design required for applying and obtaining of the construction permits, with an ultimate objective to enable tendering of works in line with the applicable legislative and regulatory framework
The subject of the framework contract is to settle the terms governing the supply and delivery of Automotive Spare Parts by the Contractor (see Annex II and III of the Tender Dossier for the relevant description of the items and the yearly estimated quantities of items that MAY be purchased during the duration of the framework contract) at EULEX Kosovo, Pristina, DAP.
- The framework contract shall be concluded for a period of 1 year (one year) with effect on the date on which it enters into force, (although the Framework contract may be terminated at short notice. See article 36 of the special conditions of the draft contract).
- The signature of the framework contract imposes no obligation on the Contracting Authority to purchase any of the quantities estimated in Annex II and III of the “tender dossier”. Deliveries shall only take place following the signature of a “purchase order”, by both parties, specifying the list of items intended to be supplied with their respective quantities.
- Deliveries shall take place within 30 (thirty) calendar days after the receipt by the contractor of a “purchase order”.
Description of the contract
The subject of the framework contract is to settle the terms governing the supply and delivery of Drinking Water by the Contractor (see Annex II and III of the Tender Dossier for the relevant description of the items and the yearly estimated quantities of items that MAY be purchased during the duration of the framework contract) at EULEX Kosovo, Pristina, DAP.
The framework contract shall be concluded for a period of 12 months (twelve) with effect on the date on which it enters into force, (although the Framework contract may be terminated at short notice. See article 36 of the special conditions of the draft contract).
The signature of the framework contract imposes no obligation on the Contracting Authority to purchase any of the quantities estimated in Annex II and III of the “tender dossier”. Deliveries shall only take place following the issuance by the contracting authority of “purchase orders”, specifying the list of items intended to be supplied with their respective quantities.
Deliveries shall take place within five (5) calendar days after the date the contractor receives a PO or after the signature by the contractor, of a “purchase order” to the Contractor and the Incoterm applicable shall be DAP (delivery at place). The deliveries and the place of acceptance of deliveries shall be in Pristina; Central Warehouse at Support Compound and locations in Pristina area, Mission HQ Farmed, EULEX Center Pristina City (ECPC) and EULEX Center Mitrovica. The accurate addresses will be provided at the same time of the issuance of each purchase order.
The purpose of this contract is to support the activities of developing and adapting the educational programmes and services to meet the needs of students of marginalized groups, namely the special educational need (SEN) students and students of the Roma and Egyptian (RE) population. This project will focus on modernizing of the vocational education curricula, increasing competences of teachers, school leaders, professional services (pedagogues and psychologists) and mentors for implementation of the innovated curricula and assistance to students of marginalized groups in their schooling. The project will also support the procedures of transition of SEN students from primary to secondary (vocational) education and activities of student preparation for future employment.
In addition, the contract purpose is to improve the existing information system in education (Montenegrin Educational Information System – MEIS), by upgrading the statistics with comprehensive database on Roma and Egyptian students, improving data collection and track-keeping procedures and implementing activities for preventing dropout and ensuring continuity in students’ schooling and social integration.
The main aim of this contract is to ensure realization of social rights and improve quality of life of present and future beneficiaries of social and child protection system by building up the administrative and professional capacities of social and child protection actors at the national and local level.
The contractor will be required to implement the following services within the scope of the project, as project outcomes:
- Capacities of relevant social and child protection actors in the areas of policymaking and quality assurance, monitoring of social and child protection services, evaluating local plans for improvement of social inclusion and meeting the licensing requirements, strengthened through provision of various capacity development techniques and methodologies, including workshops, on-the-job trainings/mentoring support, study visit, etc.;
- Analysis on particular social protection and/or social inclusion issue/s in Montenegro developed;
- Management information system for collecting and analysing relevant data in the field of social and child protection policies, set up in the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare.
The purpose of this contract is the modernisation of the EU Info Centre in Skopje through the refurbishment works of the centre and the provision of furniture and audio/video equipment.
The EU Info Centre is located in the same building as the EU Delegation, on the ground floor only. It serves for the information and communication of the European Union Delegation and includes an open space for visitors.
The purpose of this contract is to purchase ICT equipment for the Judicial Academy necessary for establishment of a data center, emergency backup recovery site and user level daily operation. The equipment should ensure efficient operation of the Judicial Academy and smooth electronic interconnectivity with other judicial authorities in the Republic of Serbia.
This activity will be the fourth phase of the Sivil Düşün (‘Think Civil’ in English) funded under the Civil Society Facility in Turkey. Sivil Düşün offers innovative and flexible short-term support to civil society organisations and to active citizens/activists.
As a continuation of the previous phases, this activity will improve the environment for active citizenship and strengthen the capacity of organised active citizens through (i) support to civil society and citizens right-based initiatives via the Active Citizenship Mechanism (ACM), (ii) support to networking and communication skills of civil society and active citizens via the organisation of CSO fora and round-tables and (iii) awareness raising of CSOs and citizens on EU support to civil society and human rights.
The ACM, the main tool of the Sivil Düşün, will provide flexible, transparent and accessible support to rights-based work carried out by activists, civil society organisations, platforms, networks, civil initiatives, foundations, associations, cooperatives, non-profit companies, city councils, unions, as well as human rights and civil society units of universities. Non-financial support will be provided under different categories such as event management, mobility and networking, organisational capacity building, campaign, and communication.
The purposes of this contract are to diversify and improve production and marketing capacities of leather sector SMEs through establishment and operationalisation of a common-use facility, and to consolidate the long term partnership and collaborative working culture amongst the SMEs in leather sector.
The contract includes 2 components: Operationalization of the CUF and formulation of Clustering Initiative and Capacity Building for SMEs.
The main objective of this contract is contribute to the socio economic development of Kahramanmaraş via developing competitiveness and capacity of SMEs in jewellery sector. In the scope of the contract, the Contractor will provide technical assistance services for the provision of high technology and qualified services of the Gold and Jewellery Centre, and for increasing the business transaction, design and modelling capacities of the SMEs.
The SPS action intends to deepen the cooperation between the EU and selected ASEAN and Asian trade partners through a regulatory dialogue on food safety and sanitary and phytosanitary measures with a view to expand economic opportunities for businesses in Asia.
The action aims at removing and avoiding unjustified restrictions in trade resulting from sanitary and phytosanitary control measures and facilitating the access of food and drink products to the respective markets, in line with EU’s policies and the European Commission’s Trade for All Communication. The target countries are China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
The contractor will be responsible for the implementation of a broad range of services including inter alia: 1) organization of seminars; 2) expert-level exchanges/regulatory dialogue visits, etc.; 3) preparation of specialised Guides for Applicants (business operators and administrators acting in support of their industries) to summarise regulatory requirements and administrative procedures applicable to a number of products and countries that are of particular interest. 4) translation and interpretation services, as well as other monitoring, communication and visibility tools; 5) administration, backstopping and project management.
The contract action aims to to increase the protection of EU citizens by reducing the presence of unsafe products on the EU market. This project will focus on enhancing cooperation between the EU and China on consumer protection and product safety and raising awareness mainly among Chinese economic operators about non-food consumer product safety and consumer protection requirements.
The project will envisage activities related to technical cooperation to support the regulatory dialogue and facilitate a common understanding of both sides’ respective policies.
Moreover, training and e-learning activities and the establishment of an e-learning platform will contribute to raise awareness and disseminate information on product safety issues and requirements. Training will be targeted to train the trainers but also to local manufacturers, exporters, importers, ecommerce and other relevant economic operators and Chinese authorities. The action should also include the preparation of comprehensive information on EU product safety requirement in English and Chinese that can be integrated into the Europa website. In addition, the action will scope future similar activities in other relevant countries in Asia.