Seznam projektů financovaných z fondů vnější spolupráce EU
9. 4. 2019 | Zdroj: Ministerstvo zahraničních věcí (MZV)
Tento seznam je pravidelně zpracováván Stálým zastoupením ČR při EU.
Ghana – Contract title: Supply, Delivery, Installation; After Sales Training of Personnel and After Sales Servicing of Office Equipment and Accessories, Vehicles and Furniture under the Ghana Employment and Social Protection Programme
The contract involves the supply, delivery, installation and after-sales servicing and training of personnel for Office Equipment and accessories, Vehicles and Furniture to the Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection (MoGCSP), Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations, Office of the Head of Local Government Service, Regional and District Coordinating offices, and the Association of Ghana Industries in the Greater Accra, Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern and Western Regions.
This Contract includes the supply of the equipment for the Agency for Identification Documents, Registers, and Data Exchange (IDDEEA) in the field of ICT as per Lots indicated below. Contract will enhance the technical capacity of the IDDEEA, necessary for support to the current and planned e-service users enabling all citizens, companies and civil society to complete their transactions with the public administration in a transparent, secure, simplified, and expedited way, at lower financial costs.
The contract is divided into following lots:
- Lot 1: Embossing press for license plates and hot stamping machine
- Lot 2: Video surveillance and access control system
- Lot 3: Notebooks, Desktops computers and printers
- Lot 4: Network Equipment
- Lot 5: Big data Appliance, Servers and other Equipment
- Lot 6: PKI – HA appliance with integrated Sign Server and Timestamp server
Ex-ante assessment of present financial instruments will be developed in order to identify existing funding gaps, including the overall analysis of financial policy framework, with the final goal to improve regulative and better adjust equity finance models and investment tools (i.e. equity, venture capital, business angels, crowdfunding, cryptocurrency etc.) to the needs of SMEs and in particular start-ups. Based on the findings, an Investment Strategy and Investment Readiness Programme will be developed and new Financial Instruments to business will be introduced and promoted in with public and private financial institutions.
The Contract will contribute to the improvement of institutional capacity of Judiciary in terms of fight against drug addiction.
In this context the contract will cover activities such as trainings, workshops, needs assessment, drug addiction awareness raising group programmes, family counselling programmes, establishment of a monitoring and integration system, studies on regulations about drugs etc.
The purpose of this contract is to improve the physical capacity of Public Education Centers in Mardin, Batman and Şırnak through supply of relevant equipment to increase the vocational skills of young people in TRC3 Region and promote their integration into the labour market.
Contract is divided into following lots:
- Lot 1: IT Equipment
- Lot 2: Natural Gas Interior Installation Equipment
- Lot 3: Air Conditioners Maintenance and Repair Equipment
- Lot 4: Elevator Maintenance and Repair Equipment
Oznámení o veřejných zakázkách:
This contract will support the Government of Jamaica, through the Ministry of National Security for the supply of equipment for the following three (3) Law Enforcement Agencies located in Kingston, Jamaica:
- The Major Organised Crime and Anti-Corruption Agency (MOCA)
- The Counter-Terrorism and Organised Crime Investigation Branch (C-TOC)
- The Financial Investigation Division (FID) of the Ministry of Finance and Public Service.
To support the National IPA Coordinator's (NIPAC) Office and all other relevant institutions and stakeholders in Bosnia and Herzegovina at different levels of governance in fulfilling the requirements necessary for efficient and effective programming and absorption of EU pre-accession assistance.
Support the on-going reforms within the Public Finance Management (PFM) system in Kosovo through the provision of policy advice, technical assistance and support to institutional and human resource capacity building in the Ministry of Finance (MoF) and related relevant institutions. The project is expected among other to assist in:
- Improvement of the PFM monitoring and evaluation mechanisms, including quality of data;
- Enhancing capacities in the areas of macroeconomic analysis, budget planning and execution and fiscal policy;Support the revenue collection agencies on improvement of the domestic revenue mobilization system and policies; and,
- Support and strengthen the Public Internal Financial Control systems, and the Central Harmonization Unit;
- Support the central public procurement institutions in the effective implementation of public procurement legislation.
The project is designed to improve sport’s infrastructure in different cities/municipalities to provide improved conditions for sport/educational activities.
The overall objective of this contract is strengthening the operational capacity of the Directorate General for EU Affairs and Foreign Relations (DG EUFR), Department for European Union Investments (EUID) within Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure as the Operating Structure responsible for the successful management and implementation of Multi-annual country Action Programme for Turkey on Transport (MAAP-T).
Within this contract, the successful tenderer shall provide technical assistance to the Operating Structure, the Internal Audit Unit and the End-Recipients of Assistance through in house consultancy for capacity building. The Contractor shall also support to the financial and contractual aspects during the implementation of consultancy assignments for the preparation, implementation and management of the IPA II assistance during the various phases of the IPA programme cycle by professional expertise services.
In this respect the main activities in the Contact are:
- Consultancy Support for the implementation of MAAP-T (Multi-annual country Action Programme for Turkey on Transport,
- Technical Assistance and Capacity Building to the Operating Structure, Internal Audit and End Recipients of Assistance on Project Preparation and Implementation,
- Updating and Implementing the Communication Strategy of MAAP-T,
- Capacity-building Activities for the Operating Structure, the Internal Audit and potential and actual End Recipients of Assistance.
Component 1: Integrated communication campaigns. This component covers a series of 2-3 high impact thematic campaigns with a strong unified message and branding for the EU, with targeted outreach throughout the Western Balkans region and wide coverage via multiple channels.
Component 2: Raising awareness through an online platform. Based on the model of the regional communication programme in the Neighbourhood region (EUNeighbours.eu), this component aims to set up a one-stop-shop for news and project stories from the region. It entails sourcing news and information on EU related issues and EU funded projects and production of audio-visual content for online and social media.
Component 3: Public diplomacy through multipliers. This component will focus on the establishment and management of a network of Young European Ambassadors, based on the model from the Neighbourhood East region, to engage in people-to-people outreach. It will also help establish contacts and partnerships with relevant organisations in the Western Balkans region, including regional bodies and networks, in order to ensure sustainability and multiplier effect of EU messages/EU project stories and content.