Foreign trade of the Czech Republic 1-7/2018
18. 9. 2018 | Source: Ministry of Industry and Trade of The Czech Republic
Basic information about foreign trade of the Czech Republic published by Ministry of Industry and Trade presents czech foreign trade data from several view points. The data in tables include last updatings and are prepared from foreign trade statistics published by Czech Statistical Office.
The basic structure of the foreign trade of the Czech Republic:
- Geographical structure of foreign trade (in CZK)
- Foreign trade by selected countries (in CZK)
- Commodity structure of foreign trade (in CZK)
- Geographical structure of exports by month (in CZK, USD, EUR)
- Geographical structure of imports by month (in CZK, USD, EUR)
- Developed countries with a market economy
- EU countries
- EFTA countries
- Other developed countries with a market economy
- Developing countries
- Transition economies
- Commonwealth Independent States
- OECD countries
Summary data about Czech foreign trade in 2017 and 2018 (2017 – revised data, reffering to 28 August 2018 closing date) in above mentioned structure can be downloaded from enclosed files.
Detailed data about foreign trade of the Czech Republic starting from 1999 in territorial and commodity structure and in combination of both in CZK, USD and EUR are available from the foreign trade inquiry system on the web pages of the Czech Statistical Office: www.czso.cz.