Installation, repair, inspection, and testing of electrical equipment - licencing step by step
1. 8. 2019 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
Installation, repair, testing, and all inspections of electrical equipment for residential, industrial, and agricultural structures, power plants, transformer stations, substations: installation and reconstruction of traction lines, power distribution systems, equipment of supply and switching stations and fixed electric traction installations. Implementation of wiring, installation supervision, and verification testing of designed systems, networks, circuits, and installations. Maintenance of public lighting.
Maintenance of public lighting.
1) Notification of a vocational trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Notification may only be submitted using the so-called Single Registration Form.
Conditions for carrying on the trade + notification requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence (see conditions for carrying on the trade) should be attached to the notification. Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
2) Verification of professional competence and issue of authorisation
In order to carry out the activity, an entrepreneur must obtain an authorisation from the Technical Inspection of the CR in accordance with Sec. 6a, Art. 1c) of the Act no 174/1968 Coll. for special technical equipment.
- Act No. 73/2010 Coll. – The Executive Regulation of Law No. 174/1968 Coll.
The application form for verification of the professional competence and issue of the authorisation is available on the website of theTechnical Inspection of the CR (“Žádost o oprávnění pro zahraniční subjekty EZ” – in Czech only). The form contains all necessary information regarding the submission and subsequent verification of the professional competence.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
All other forms are available at ticr.eu websites
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: