Professional Assistance in Phytosanitary and Other Activities Related to Protecting Plant Products
18. 4. 2011 | Source: Ministry of Industry and Trade of The Czech Republic
The activity involves monitoring and/or predicting the occurrence of harmful organisms; phytosanitary diagnostics, including laboratory analysis to identify harmful organisms or plant disorders, residues or other harmful substances in plants, plant products or soils; expert training and/or equivalent professional collaboration in the field of plant health care; phytosanitary consultancy.
Persons wanting to carry out the present activity must obtain a licence from the State Phytosanitary Administration. The licence shall be awarded following submission of a written application.
Application for the licence to carry out protective assistance of plants and plant products
- the application shall be filed with the State Phytosanitary Administration, or the Ministry of Agriculture
- there is no statutorily prescribed form for the application; it must, however, comply with the requirements set out under the Code of Administrative Procedure
- Further information on the licence proceedings
The application shall be supported with:
- proof of professional qualification as a plant health officer or corresponding professional qualification in another field
- document attesting to the technical and material equipment (the type of documentary proof provided is left to the discretion of the applicant)
The State Phytosanitary Administration / ministry shall issue the administrative decision within 30 days
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.