Professional Forester - licencing step by step
1. 5. 2014 | Source: Point of Single Contact (PSC) Czech Republic
The service provider ensures that forest management is of a professional standard, as specified by the Forestry Act and implementing acts.
Persons wanting to conduct the activity must obtain a licence from the state forest administration authorities. The licence is granted following submission of a written application.
Application for a licence for conducting of Professional Forester activities
- The application shall be filed with the state forest administration authorities, in other words with the municipal authority with extended powers in whose district the applicant has his or her permanent residence in the case of a natural person or its registered address in the case of legal entities.
- There is no statutorily prescribed form for the application.
- Application requirements and conditions for obtaining the licence.
Natural persons shall attach the following:
- a certified copy of a document demonstrating their educational qualification in forest management,
- a description of experience to date in forest management, indicating the number of years of professional practice
Legal entities shall attach the following:
- extract from the Commercial Register, not older than 3 months. Extracts from the Commercial Register and Criminal Register may be obtained from any public administration contact point, the so-called Czechpoint
- certified copy of a document demonstrating the educational qualification in forest management of the representative in charge
- description of experience to date in forest management on the part of the representative in charge, indicating the number of years of professional practice
The state forest administration authorities shall grant the licence within 30 days
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.