Social and Health Insurance

13. 5. 2014

In order to be able to prove that you remain included in the social-insurance and health-insurance systems of your country of origin, you should carry an officially confirmed A1 (or E101) form with you. These forms confirm that you've been providing the service in question in your country of origin for at least two months and that during this period you've been contributing into the social-insurance system in your country of origin. You should also have a valid European health insurance card with you.