This activity consists in manufacturing and importing experimental feed mixtures and experimental premixes for the purposes of biological testing necessary to realise a scientific or research objective.
Persons wanting to carry out this activity shall first obtain approval from the State Veterinary Administration of the CR or the Environmental Inspectorate. Thereafter, the applicant may file a written application with the Ministry of Agriculture to be granted a licence for the manufacture and import of feed for research purposes.
Procedure for obtaining authorisation:
- An application to be given approval for the biological testing of previously unused feeds, their manufacture, import, and distribution
- An application for a licence to manufacture and import feeds for research purposes
1) An application to be given approval for the biological testing of previously unused feeds, their manufacture, import, and distribution
- the application is submitted to the State Veterinary Administration of the CR or the Environmental Inspectorate
- No prescribed form is specified for the application, but it must contain the general requirements of an application according to the Rules of Administrative Procedure
The application shall be supported with:
- data necessary for issuing the approval (specified in particular cases by the State Veterinary Administration / Environmental Inspectorate)
The State Veterinary Administration or the Environmental Inspectorate shall grant its approval within 30 days
2) An application for a licence to manufacture and import feeds for research purposes
- the application is submitted to the Ministry of Agriculture
- no statutorily prescribed form is specified
- application requirements and conditions for obtaining the licence
The approval of the State Veterinary Administration or the respective environmental protection authority (see previous clause) shall be attached to the application
The Ministry of Agriculture shall decide on issuing the licence within 30 days
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
0You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.