The document sets forth conditions for obtaining approval to carry out activities consisting of monitoring, assessing and testing the performance and efficiency of listed livestock.
- Providing for professionally eligible staff pursuant to Article 30, Act No. 154/2000 Coll., and technical equipment as specified by the Decree.
- In this case, professional eligibility shall denote at least a secondary education with a final state examination in an agricultural field or in discipline associated with agriculture, or in a veterinary field or in the area of veterinary prevention; the applicant must document eligibility by presenting their school-leaving certificate or equivalent document attesting to their completed education.
In their application, the applicant shall state the following:
Natural person (Individual)
- Name and surname, birth certificate number, identification number, address, telephone and e-mail
- Trade name or name, identification number, registered address, telephone, e-mail
The application must be supported by documentary proof of professional eligibility and a list of the applicant’s technical equipment.
Type of licence
- Award of approval to perform the professional activity
- Ministry of Agriculture
Control and supervisory bodies
Procedure for granting a licence
- The request shall be approved by the Ministry of Agriculture
Application clearing deadline
- Within 60 days of submission
- Act No. 634/2004 Coll., Administrative Fees
- CZK 2,000
Validity period of the licence
- Act No. 154/2000 Coll. (the Breeding Act)
Related legal regulations
- Decree No. 448/2006 Coll., on implementing some provisions of the Breeding Act
Current Community regulations
- Some of the activities specified by Commission Decision 86/130/EEC, Commission Decision 89/507EEC, Commission Decision 90/256/EEC. Community Law refers to the „ICAR“ methodology.