International Engineering Fair will be held from 7th to 11th of October 2019 in Brno.
The International Engineering Fair is the most important industrial trade fair event in Central Europe with an annual attendance of more than 1 600 exhibitors and 80 000 visitors. More than 50 % of exhibitors and 10% of visitors arrive from abroad.
The event is attended mostly by trade visitors, with over 70 percent of visitors influencing investment decisions, and one third of them rank among top executives.
All key areas of mechanical and electrical engineering industry are represented.
The main topic of MSV is Industry 4.0 and Digital Factory, meaning digitisation of manufacturing, one of the main directions of the innovation process. The highlighted topic of the EnviTech trade fair is Circular Economy – Managing Material Resources. It is a trend that is one of the priority areas of sustainable development and the adaptation of industry and trade will go right in this direction. In 2019, we will also focus on investment opportunities, i.e. start-up projects, new ideas, and innovation as an opportunity for investment.
MSV has traditionally been given high media attention, with about three hundred journalists accredited. Part of the fair is a cutting-edge sideline program of professional conferences, seminars and workshops on current technical, business and economic topic.
- mining, metallurgical, ceramic, glass engineering
- materials and components for mechanical engineering
- drives, hydraulics and pneumatics, cooling technology and air-conditioning
- power engineering and heavy-current electrical engineering
- electronics, automation and measuring technology
- research, development, transfer of technologies, financial and other services
- metal-working and forming machines, tools
- foundry industry
- surface technology
- plastics, rubber, composites
- chemicals for engineering
- industry 4.0 and digital (smart) factory – integrated processes and it solutions
More information about fair can be found on the fair website.