Information on starting a business and the establishment of a company can be found in the articles:
• Step by step guidelines for starting a business (http://www.businessinfo.cz/en/starting-a-business/step-by-step-guidelines-for-starting-a-business.html)
• Business Corporation – start (http://translate.google.cz/translate?hl=cs&sl=cs&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinfo.cz%2Fcs%2Fclanky%2Fobchodni-korporace-zalozeni-a-vznik-ppbi-50461.html%23!%26chapter%3D1)
• Providing Services (http://www.businessinfo.cz/en/starting-a-business/starting-up-points-of-single-contact-psc.html)
For additional consultations you can use the Czech Point of Single Contact (PSC) – Your gateway to providing services in the Czech Republic (http://www.businessinfo.cz/en/starting-a-business/starting-up-points-of-single-contact-psc.html).
You can find further information and useful advice related to the provision of services in the Czech Republic on the web site of the Enterprise Europe Network Czech Republic: http://www.enterprise-europe-network.cz/cs and http://www.doingbusiness.cz/.
PERSONALISED HELP AND ADVICE
The Enterprise Europe Network is an extensive network (with 600 host organisations and 4,000 full-time staff) providing information and advice to entrepreneurs through its local partners.
• About Enterprise Europe Network (http://een.ec.europa.eu/)
• Enterprise Europe Network – contact points – Czech Republic (http://www.enterprise-europe-network.cz/cs)
• SPOCS (http://www.eu-spocs.eu/)
0 characters remaining.
The devoloper of the portal is
the CzechTrade agency.
Project administrator is
Ministry of Industry and Trade
email@example.com | Site administration:
© 1997-2019 CzechTrade. All rights reserved.