Report inappropriate reply

We are opening a market stand in Prague and I will register myself with a trade license in CZ.
My wife (Egyptian Nationality) will assist me with the business on peak moments when I can't handle it alone. In Belgium wife and kids and parents can assist a self employed person for a limited time.
Does something like this exist in CZ? I hear weird stories that I need to setup another license for my wife but that seems very weird to me.....

Do we need to register a qualified trade? We do not produce our product (waffles) but we only bake it at the market.
If yes, Can I prove my experience with my previous registered Belgian company license?
Thank you for your assistance!