Report inappropriate reply

To manufacture your waffles, you will need a trade license for Bakery, confectionery. (Http:// In the context of business activities may also produce a mixture of cereal products from various mixtures, expanded and extruded products, confectionery, chocolate and chocolates, also made an adjustment confectionery and bakery products, ice cream and frozen creams and specialties and selling coffee, tea and soft drinks and those serving for immediate consumption on the premises in which the trade is operated in question.
Basic hygiene rules for food stalls can be found for example on health stations Region Hradec Kralove
Here are other useful information:
See the laws below for more information:
• Act No. 258/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Public Health and on Amendment to Certain Related Acts, as amended, in particular § 19, 20, 21, 23, 24
• Act No. 110/1997 Coll., On Food and Tobacco Products and on Amendment and Supplementation of Certain Related Acts, as amended, in particular Articles 10 and 11
• Decree 137/2004 Coll., On hygiene requirements for catering services and on principles of personal and operational hygiene in epidemiologically relevant activities, as amended - in particular § 25, 37, 49, 50