The text emphasizes the importance of conducting research and development as a core area of company`s development. It also includes useful information about institutions, agencies, registers and programmes related to this area.
- Reform of the research, development, and innovation system(in Czech language only)
- Operational Programme Business and Innovation
An indirect form of public support is the opportunity for a company to decrease its tax base thanks to investment into research and development. With respect to the complexity of tax laws companies frequently use services of tax advisors.
Public administration information system
The public administration information system provides for collection, processing, provision and usage of data on research and development supported from public resources.
- Research and development information system (in Czech language only)
Grant agency of the Czech Republic
State institution supporting science and research in the form of financial grants and subsidies for its implementation
- Research grants – public tender(in Czech language only)
Association of Research Organisations
The Association of Research Organisations pursues especially the interests of those entities whose research and development results have been mostly commercially used. Currently, it represents more than seven and a half thousand people active in this area. It is the only association in the Czech Republic that represents applied research and development in the business sphere.
Registry of information on the results of research and development
The registry is the data area of the research and development information system that collects information on results of research and development, as well as results of research plans supported by public resources.
- Registry of information on the results of research and development(in Czech language only)
The following governmental and non-governmental institutions and web portals offer further information and useful services related to financing and implementation of research and development.
Framework programme of the European Union
The Framework Programme of the EU is the main tool supporting creation of the European research area. Emphasis is put on involving small and medium enterprises into projects.
- Framework Programme Competitiveness and Innovation(in Czech language only)
- Operational Programme „Research and Development for Innovation“(in Czech language only)
Personalised help and advice
The Enterprise Europe Network is an extensive network (with 600 host organisations and 4 000 full-time staff) providing information and advice to entrepreneurs through its local partners.
- Act on Public Research Institutions (No. 341/2005 Coll., as amended) (in Czech language only)
- Act on Support of Research and Development from Public Resources (No. 130/2002 Coll., as amended) (in Czech language only)
Document created in co-operation between Your Europe – Business (EU portal for companies) and BusinessInfo.cz.