Posted workers staying in the host country more than three months have to register at the local police in order to be granted temporary residence. The entrepreneur or worker does not have to pay the social and health insurance in the Czech Republic. It is necessary to use the special European A1 form and to have a valid European Insurance Card in order to prove that the worker has remained in the social/health system of his country of origin.

If the posted workers work more than 183 days in a year in the Czech Republic, they have to register at the tax office. In the Czech Republic, the labor offices act as the notification offices, however, the physical Points of Single Contact located at 15 trade offices (list and contact details) can help you with the necessary administrative procedures and provide you with additional information on the matter. The failure to notify posted workers can be penalized by sanctions

Nebyl nalezen žádný příspěvek
Pravidelné novinky e-mailem