The activity of Preparation of Plans and Curricula for Forests on the Territory of National Parks means the preparation of plans and curricula for forest management for the owner of the forest or the person entrusted with forest management.
Parties interested in the preparation of forest management plans and curricula must acquire the license, which will be issued to it by the applicable state forestry management authority, which is the Ministry of the Environment for the territory of the national parks.
Application for the Granting of a License for the Preparation of Plans and Curricula for Forests on the Territory of National Parks
- The application shall be submitted to the applicable state forestry management authority, which is the Ministry of the Environment for the territory of the national parks
- There is no prescribed form for the application
- Application requirements and conditions for acquisition of the license
Natural persons shall attach the following:
- a certified copy of a document demonstrating their educational qualification in forest management,
- a description of experience to date in forest management, indicating the number of years of professional practice
Legal entities shall attach the following:
- extract from the Commercial Register, not older than 3 months. Extracts from the Commercial Register and Criminal Register may be obtained from any public administration contact points, Czechpoint
- certified copy of a document demonstrating the responsible representative’s specialist education in forestry,
- description of experience to date in forest management on the part of the representative in charge, indicating the number of years of professional practice.
The applicant shall pay the required administration fee.
After examination of the application and approval of its completeness and accuracy, a license shall be issued to the applicant.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.