The activity consists of sampling and chemical analysis of soil.
Persons wanting to conduct this activity must obtain a licence from the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture. The licence shall be awarded based on the submission of a written application.
Request for the licence to conduct agro-chemical soil sampling
- The request shall be filed with the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture
- Use of the prescribed application form is recommended
- Application requirements and conditions for obtaining the licence
The application shall include:
- documentary proof of full secondary vocational education in the field of agriculture, chemistry or biology
- list of technical equipment (soil sample probing bars, soil sample sieve, workplace with adequate soil sample storage, drying and sieving capacity, Windows OS PC, printer and agricultural GPS co-ordinate reader)
The Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture shall conduct an on-site investigation during which it shall review technical equipment and specialist knowledge of the field; it shall issue the licence (there is no statutory time limit for ruling on the application).
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.