The activity consists of sampling and chemical analysis of soil.

Persons wanting to conduct this activity must obtain a licence from the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture. The licence shall be awarded based on the submission of a written application.

Request for the licence to conduct agro-chemical soil sampling

The application shall include:

  • documentary proof of full secondary vocational education in the field of agriculture, chemistry or biology
  • list of technical equipment (soil sample probing bars, soil sample sieve, workplace with adequate soil sample storage, drying and sieving capacity, Windows OS PC, printer and agricultural GPS co-ordinate reader)

Further information on the licence proceedings

The Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture shall conduct an on-site investigation during which it shall review technical equipment and specialist knowledge of the field; it shall issue the licence (there is no statutory time limit for ruling on the application).

The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.

Related information:

If you have any questions, you can contact Points of Single Contact (PSC) set up at 15 municipal trade licence offices in all regions. More information on PSCs.

You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.