In accordance with Act No. 201/2012 Coll., on air protection, this trade includes one-off accredited measurements and evaluations of emissions; measurements and evaluations of the emission concentrations of pollution levels at the sources of pollution; supervision of the thermal treatment of waste; verification of greenhouse gas emissions; verification of emission reports; blanket measurements of the environmental impact of pollutants; verification of greenhouse gas emissions from equipment covered by a permit for greenhouse gas emissions; processing of dispersion studies. This trade does not include measuring the emissions of motor vehicles.
Notifying an unqualified trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT)
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Conditions for carrying on the trade + notification requisites and appendices
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: