This document contains the conditions for granting the consent for the activity of unusable medication disposal.
The entity must be a business entity based on a trade license for handling hazardous waste
- Commercial name or title, legal form and registered office (for a legal entity), name and surname, commercial name, address and place of business
- Identification number, where available
- Identification and address of all operation facilities
- Name, surname and address of permanent residence or residence of the natural person or natural persons authorised to act on behalf of the applicant (statutory representative)
- Name, surname of the waste manager
- Name, purpose and technical description of the facility including all related facilities, description of the technological procedure for handling waste at the facility
- List of the types of waste which will be handled at the facility
- Description of access routes to the facility in relation to individual types of waste transportation into the facility
- Way of storing waste at the facility
- Proposal for monitoring the impact of facility operation on the environment and human health corresponding to the type of facility and types of waste
- Plan of professional education for the facility staff
- Document on permission of the facility according to the Building Code
- Proposal of the operation code and proposal for introduction of an operation log book
Type of licence
- Regional authority with local competence
Procedure for granting a licence
- The applicant must acquire a trade license for handling hazardous waste, and then request a consent from the respective regional office.
Application clearing deadline
- 30 days from the day when the respective office receives the application, including attachments.
- 500 CZK
Validity period of the licence
- Period of validity is not determined.
- Act No. 378/2007 Coll., on pharmaceuticals and amendments to some co-related Acts (Pharmaceuticals Act), as amended
- Act No. 185/2001 Coll., on waste and the amendment of some other Acts, as amended
- Decree No. 383/2001 Coll., as amended
- Decree No. 381/2001 Coll., which stipulates the waste catalogue, as amended
Related legal regulations
- Act No. 500/2004 Coll., Administrative Code
Current Community regulations
- 32001L0083 as amended by 32114L0027 – the member states will ensure an implementation of suitable systems for collecting unusable medication or medication with an expired lifecycle