The activities of an assessor of health risks involve assessing the seriousness of a population`s exposure to risk factors in their living and working conditions and general life style.
Those interested in the pursuit of the activities of a health risk assessor must first take an examination of professional competence, the basis of which shall be used to issue the certificate of authorization. The organization that oversees this examination and the complete authorization process is “Authorization and quality of services for the protection of public health”.
The application to issue a certificate of authorization (see below) is used to apply for the test.
If the applicant does not have a university degree in medicine or science, he will complete the “Preparatory course for HRA examination” prior to taking the examination.
Procedure for obtaining authorisation:
- The application is given to the National Institute of Health.
- Further information on the application.
The application must be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of a university degree in medicine or science
- proof of business license (business license, trade license)
- proof that the applicant has at least five years’ experience in the field of health and welfare. This is confirmed by an employer, or by presenting the results of previous activities
- affidavit to the absence of financial or other concerns that could affect the results of health risk assessments
- proof of the integrity of the applicant for authorization This proof is provided by an extract from Criminal Records
After evaluating the documents and if the documents meet all the requirements, the applicant is asked to pay the registration fees and filing fees according to the tariffs set by the authorising body.
During the period of validity of the certificate, the authorizing body is authorized to carry out inspections to see whether the applicant is fulfilling the conditions of authorization, namely in the form of challenging the expert reports issued by him. A contract for these inspection activities (executed in duplicate) is signed and dispatched after successful completion of the examination. The payment for the inspection activity is done in accordance with the tariff list of the authorizing body.
The person issued the certificate of authorization must give the application for renewing the certificate of authorization to the National Institute of Health at least 6 months before the expiration of the certificate. The costs associated with renewing the certificate of authorization shall be borne by the applicant. The application for renewing the authorization is the same as the application for the certificate of authorization.
The certificate of authorization is renewed for 5 years
The office shall grant authorization on the basis of the examination within 30 days
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.