The person performing the accreditation means a legal person that performs accreditation according to the accreditation rules approved by the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic.
Those interested in the pursuit of the activities of persons performing accreditation must apply to the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic for authorization to perform accreditation.
The procedure for obtaining authorization:
The application for authorization to perform accreditation
- The application is submitted to the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic.
- There is no prescribed form for the application.
The application shall be supplemented with:
- Founding charter of the legal entity;
- Proof of material, personnel and organizational requirements;
- Proof of membership in international associations involved in accreditation, which is on the list of international organizations drawn up by the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic, with the method and scope of meeting the obligations arising from membership;
- Proof of the resources needed for performing the activities of an accrediting body;
- Accreditation rules;
- Proof of payment of the administrative fee of 10,000 CZK.
Due to the complexity of accreditation, it is recommended that the pertinent staff of the Ministry of Interior be consulted with (tel.: +420974817513).
The authority shall issue a decision on granting authorization to perform accreditation within 30 days or the applicant shall be accredited after the expiration of the deadline and in the manner pursuant to § 28-30 of the law on the free movement of services.
The provision of this service can commence after the decision on granting authorization to perform accreditation goes into effect.
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.