The activity consists of the purposive seeking of ammunition or explosives using detection equipment and their identification using the stipulated means, or their recovery, supervision during groundwork during which the discovery of ammunition or explosives is expected, as well as the identification of found ammunition or explosives.
The applicant must first obtain a pyrotechnic certificate from the district mining authority, which is a condition for granting of a concession by the trades licensing office. The concession is granted based on a written application.
Procedure for obtaining authorisation:
1) Application for a pyrotechnics license
- The license is issued by the Police Force CR
- Conditions for obtaining a pyrotechnics license and application requirements
Upon the completion proceed to the next step
2) Application for a license
The application shall be submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT)
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Conditions for conducting the trade + application requisites and appendices
More specifics/annexes to the application
In addition to a document demonstrating professional qualifications, proof of meeting the conditions of reliability according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., as amended, shall be attached to the application for obtaining a license for the trade “Conducting pyrotechnic research”.
- i.e. “background check” certificate issued by the Ministry of Interior pursuant to the Art. 4 paragraph 1 of Act 451/1991 Coll., as amended, and
- Affidavit pursuant to Art. 4 paragraph 3 of Act No. 451/1991 Coll., as amended.
The proof of meeting the conditions of reliability according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., is not required of people born after 1 December 1971.
If all requirements have been met, the Trade Licensing Office will issue a decision on the application for a license within 30 days of receipt of the application at the local Trade Licensing Office. If the license is granted, the Trade Licensing Office will register it in the Trade Licensing Register within 5 days from the date of granting the license and issue a certificate to the business.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.