This activity includes services associated with providing help and ensuring prevention in the case of accidents and drowning in swimming pools, artificial and natural swimming pools during recreation, sports activities and competitions on large lakes and at tourist-sports events, and water sports competitions on flowing („wild“) water.
Notification of a professional trade
The notification is submitted:
- at any trade licence office
- via public administration contact points (the so-called Czech POINT) – in Czech only
- electronically, via the information system provided by the Register of Trade Business
Form of submission
Notification may only be submitted using the so-called Single Registration Form.
Conditions for conducting the trade + application requisites and appendices
Further details/appendices relating to the notification
Documents evidencing professional competence should be attached to the notification. In this instance, professional competence shall mean the following: a retraining certificate or other evidence of professional qualification for the relevant employment activity, issued by an establishment accredited in accordance with specific legislation, or by an establishment accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, or by a ministry in whose purview the sector in which the trade is operated falls.
However, the condition of professional competence must also be met by employees actually performing the activities. In this instance, professional competence shall mean the following:
- a retraining certificate or other evidence of professional qualifications for the relevant employment activities, issued by an establishment accredited in accordance with specific legislation, or by an establishment accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, or by a ministry in whose purview the sector in which the trade is operated falls, or
- a document confirming specialization as a mine rescuer diver, or
- evidence of three years’ experience in the profession in an independent capacity (sections 2 and 23 of the Commercial Code) or in an employment relationship, or
- evidence of the recognition of the professional qualification in accordance with specific legislation.
Besides these documents, no other facts need to be evidenced for this trade.
If the conditions for trade notification stipulated by the Trade Licensing Act have been met, the trade licence office shall make an entry in the Trade Register within 5 days of the delivery of the notification and shall issue a copy of the entry to the business person.
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: