In this document, you can find the conditions for entry onto the list of technical auditors and further information on licensing proceedings.
The Ministry shall enter an applicant onto the list of technical auditors, if they comply with the statutory requirements and are chosen by the committee.
Conditions for entry onto the list of technical auditors:
- professional qualification. In this case, it means a university education in the field of water lines and sewers plus at least 10 years of experience in this field
- consent to publish personal details, details on the educational level reached, a list of the applicant’s works in the field, a list of published professional studies and publications and a description of previous professional operations together with further details that shall accompany the application to enter onto the list of technical auditors as documents
During the assessment of applicants for entry onto the list of technical auditors, the committee shall take the following into account: list of published works in the field, published professional studies and publications and a description of previous professional operations.
Applicants for entry onto the list of technical auditors shall send a written application to the Ministry including:
- first name(s), surname, date and place of birth, applicant’s current and permanent address or the place of residence reported within the Czech Republic, possibly also the permanent address abroad
The application shall include:
- a proof of practice in the field (at least 10 years)
- a list of publications within the field
- description of professional activities up to now (e.g. membership in professional organisations, lecturing at universities, etc.)
- consent to publish personal data
Type of licence
- Entry onto the list of technical auditors
- Ministry of Agriculture
Control and supervisory bodies
- Ministry of Agriculture
Procedure for granting a licence
- The application shall be processed by an expert committee appointed by the Ministry. Based on its discretion, the committee shall choose suitable candidates for entry onto the list of technical auditors
Application clearing deadline
- The Ministry shall enter the applicant onto the list always once a year by 30th June following the appointment by the committee.
- No fee obligation is stipulated
Validity period of the licence
- 7 years from the entry onto the list
Combined proceedings (recognising qualifications and granting authorisation)
- Act No. 274/2001 Coll., on water lines and sewerage systems for public use, and the amendment of some related acts, as consequently amended (Article 38)
- Regulation No 428/2001 Coll., which enforces the Act on water lines and sewerage systems
Professional liability insurance
- Not stipulated by law
Related legal regulations
- Act No. 552/1991 Coll., on state control, as subsequently amended