This activity represents survey of technical state of waterworks used to sluicing or retention of water in terms of safety and stability, and potential reasons of their malfunctions. It is performed particularly by observation and inspections of waterworks, measurements of their deformations, monitoring of water seepage, including assessment of all observations and measurements. A part of the technical and safety supervision is a preparation of proposals for measures in order to eliminate identified deficiencies and preparation of assessments.
Applicants for performance of this activity shall obtain an authorisation to perform technical and safety supervision of waterworks from Ministry of Agriculture. The authorisation is granted on the basis of a written application. Entrepreneurs in a field related to designing or operation of waterworks can apply for authorisation.
Application for authorisation to perform technical and safety supervision of waterworks
- The application is filed with Ministry of Agriculture
- It is recommended to use the prepared application form (in Czech)
- Application requirements and conditions for issue of authorisation
The application shall include:
- Original or certified copy of documents proving that he/she carries on business in a field regarding designing or operation of waterworks (e.g. excerpt from Commercial Register)
- References on technical and safety supervision performance or related activities (this is not a mandatory appendix)
- Originals or certified copies of professional certificates including e.g. certificate of accreditation, certificate of quality system implementation, membership and activities in professional association, etc. (this is not a mandatory appendix)
- Excerpts from Penalty Register of statutory authority members and an individual responsible for technical and safety supervision performance. The excerpt can be obtained via contact points of public administration, so-called Czechpoint:
- Original or certified copy of documents proving acquired education end experience of applicant’s representative responsible for TSS performance (required qualification differs according to waterworks category. Details can be found in application requirements and conditions for issue of authorisation
- Characteristics of professional, personal, and material equipment, and eligibility for technical and safety supervision performance adequate to the scope of the application and legal form of an applicant
The ministry shall issue the authorisation within 30 days
The business may be conducted after fulfilling all the above stated requirements.
- Recognition of qualifications in business in the Czech Republic
- Leasing property in the Czech Republic
You can write your comments and proposals in the discussion forum.
Forms referred to in the guideline: