The Product Contact Point for Construction Products with a CE designation will provide you with
- information about:
- the conditions for placing harmonised construction products on the internal market of the EU and for obtaining a CE designation;
- the provisions of national technical rules applicable to requirements for harmonised construction products and their intended use in the Czech Republic;
- the provisions laying down requirements for basic product characteristics aiming to meet fundamental requirements for buildings in accordance with Article 10 of the CPR regulation;
- the conditions for the placing of non-harmonised construction products on the market in the Czech Republic;
- the provisions of technical rules laying down conditions for the use of non-harmonised construction products in buildings in the Czech Republic, with a view to their intended use and compliance with basic requirements for buildings;
- the mutual recognition principle;
- the contact information of the Product Contact Points for Construction in the Member States.
The Product Contact Point for Construction Products provides only recommendations, and its opinions are therefore not binding.read more
Terms of the service use
You can approach a Product Contact Point for Construction if you are a private individual or an entrepreneur and you are interested in placing construction products on the market in the Czech Republic or in the EU.
This service with respect to non-construction products is provided by a Product Contact Point
Product Contact Point for Construction
Ministry of Industry and Trade
Address: Na Františku 32, 110 15 Prague 1
Tel.: +420 224 222 503
Data box: bxtaaw4
The services of the Product Contact Point for Construction are provided free of charge.
The Product Contact Point for Construction will answer your enquiry within an average of 15 working days.
You can contact Product Contact Point for Construction primarily in Czech and English.
Responsible Public Authority
Ministerstvo průmyslu a obchodu
Data mailbox: bxtaaw4