Main information

Only a professionally competent person who has the required experience and equipment and holds the relevant licence may be an insolvency practitioner.

An individual or a general partnership may be an insolvency practitioner if they are licensed to practise insolvency. A general partnership practises insolvency through a notified partner, who must themselves hold the relevant licence.

An insolvency administrator must be a professionally competent person who holds a master’s degree, has passed the insolvency practitioner exam, is insured, has at least three years’ professional experience in a field related to insolvency practice, especially in law, economics, tax consulting, accounting, auditing or business management, and has the staffing and facilities necessary to practise insolvency.

read more

Additional information

Reference to legal acts

Section 6 et seq. of Act No 312/2006 on insolvency practitioners, as amended

Responsible Public Authority

Ministerstvo spravedlnosti
Datová schránka: kq4aawz

Last checked at 26.11.2020

Help us improve Report an obstacle Contact assistance services