The content of this page is part of the Single Digital Gateway (SDG) project of the European Union. More about the project
The National Programme Environment supports projects and activities contributing to the protection of the environment in the Czech Republic.
The National Programme Environment (NPE) is a programme of the Ministry of the Environment (ME) administered by the State Environmental Fund of the Czech Republic (SEF CR).
From financial resources of the SEF, it supports projects and activities contributing to the protection of the environment in the Czech Republic.
WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THE NPE
- to support efficient and sustainable use of natural resources,
- to correct negative impacts of human activities on the environment,
- to mitigate and adapt to the impact of climate changes and
- to provide efficient prevention through environmental education of citizens.
WHAT IS THE NPE FINANCED FROM?
- from resources of the SEF CR received from environmental charges.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUPPORT PROVIDED BY NPE
What the support is provided for
- rainwater management (the Programme „Deštovka“),
- domestic wastewater treatment systems,
- building and regeneration of drinking water sources for the municipality,
- support for municipalities in national parks,
- car wreck management,
- environmental education and enlightenment,
- reduction of light pollution from public lighting,
- support for tree planting,
- the purchase of alternative fuel cars for the public sector
What form of support is provided
- soft loans.
Who can get support
- wide range of entities, including individuals, but especially for smaller municipalities and cities.
It is possible to apply for support from the NPE within the announced calls for submission of applications.
The individual calls define the area of supported measures, the circle of applicants, the schedule of receiving applications and other specifying conditions.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUPPORT FROM THE NPE
online via the Agenda Information System of the SEF CR (AIS SEF CR)
WHERE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE NPE CAN BE FOUND
WHERE TO ASK
Contact persons are designated for each call from the NPE.
Contact persons are listed on the program website (in the overview of basic information about the call and in the text of the call).read more
Reference to legal acts
Responsible Public Authority
Ministerstvo životního prostředí
10000 Praha 10
Datová schránka: 9gsaax4
Last checked at 30.12.2020